When is the game releasing? or When we will have an update?

Since we haven't had an update in over 6 month... correct me if I'm wrong. But lots of players including me got bored of the game and don't want to play it due to no updates in game improvement or new features. I personally could care less if we get a new map since we got lots of good maps which are fun to play on (more is never a bad thing) but also improvement in visual such as the Red Dot sight which is huge especially when you are trying to shoot long range... so can anyone tell me when its happening?
Thanks

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Thanks for following my instructions but it's not Ask-for-release-date-Monday yet.
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    lol killa, was honestly waiting till monday i was going to make the post lmao

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    I like your approach of upvoting these quality posts. I will follow your great example!
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Sometimes when you NAG a group of people ( Devz ) working hard kinda demotivates, enjoy what we have and wait for the awesome opt-in 5 because their is no way they can release without another test run.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,411Player
    Did anyone play opt-in 4 maybe a hand full so what's the point of another opt-in let the beta testers
    do their job I think that's what they are there for. If they don't camp at back of map I am sure
    they can find any bugs.
  • [1stCav]QuePasa^[1stCav]QuePasa^ Posts: 38Player
    edited June 2015
    I don't think this is a bad thing to ask about it even everyday. What was the answer from a Dev in the other topic? A "FUNNY" PICTURE that it'll come soon-ish.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    So keep asking in the same post.. no need for new ones every 2nd day.. it's just annoying now

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 416Player
    edited June 2015
    They had a dream to release it around this time. Then the audio engine was implemented. Dream dead. At this point, I'm kind of looking forward to the onslaught of backlash when this game is released.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
  • SoldierBobSoldierBob Posts: 76Player
    They had a dream to release it around this time. Then the audio engine was implemented. Dream dead. At this point, I'm kind of looking forward to the onslaught of backlash when this game is released.

Always the optimist huh?
    Always... Unfortunately, in my mind I've labeled this game to not have much success. I've played a lot of games over the years. I'm really no one quite frankly, but my experience and knowledge historically gives me the opinion that this game doesn't have any meaningful sort of draw to it. It's really quite difficult to take with how much support I/we have given the AA series over the years.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We will be announcing something soon.

da1d4533b66973941fad119dd020134e.jpg
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

See don't upset the kitty

• SoldierBobSoldierBob Posts: 76Player
    I quite enjoy it, its free and its not some indie dev, early access, crud, it actually plays very well :)

Maybe its just not to your taste :(
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    It's not funny... ;)
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    SoldierBob wrote: »
    IMaybe its just not to your taste :(

It certainly isn't. :/
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
    There is no other game to my taste so I'm really holding my fingers crossed

Months ago when I tried AA2 ASSIST I actually asked myself ..how the F did I play this game for 6 yrs... I probably wouldn't play AA2 at current state if it was the only fps game lol

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,080Player
    I played it a few months ago and thought it was great. The game obviously felt dated, but not terribly so. My biggest problem was the lack of players. Whenever I'd check, the only US server that had players in it was always in Urban Assault.
  • SOPMODSOPMOD Posts: 230Player
    tbh, gameplay wise, it's still loads of fun.

Lack of players, old graphics and getting destroyed by 1000 honor players makes it hard to get into and to want to keep playing.