Are stats/points instantly registered to a soldier's account?

Basically, when are stats and points posted to the soldier's profile? In game as they happen? At the end of a round? At the end of a match? Sometimes my computer crashes and I'm wondering if those points are still posted or if they're completely lost. Thanks!

Comments

• 2LT-M.Carter[3rdID]2LT-M.Carter[3rdID] Posts: 10Player
    I think it's end of every match
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited June 2015
    as soon as there is a difference compared to your current points and stats.example you make 1000 points in the first round,you leave the server,points are saved doesn't have to be end of round or match.
    If the game crashes points are not saved.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    as soon as there is a difference compared to your current points and stats.example you make 1000 points in the first round,you leave the server,points are saved doesn't have to be end of round or match.
    If the game crashes points are not saved.

jeez hope you have not smashed any computer parts when your game crashes :neutral:

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    stats are kept on the server, so if you leave that server (willingly or with a crash) the server will report your stats when you disconnect. If you stay on a server it will report everyone's stats at the end of the match.
  • thebigman707thebigman707 Posts: 23Player
    awesome, thanks guys!
  • thebigman707thebigman707 Posts: 23Player
    I don't know, I don't think that stats are saved when my computer crashes (which I need to fix!)
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I'm not sure the stats have been working properly in a while. I still get "Revive for first time" coins.

??
    googley avatar aapg