Where is everybody!!??

I hope on the new beta and nobody is on...??? WTF

Comments

• =IK=.Scooby=IK=.Scooby Posts: 119Player
    edited June 2015
    Yeah just got done playing with DocSavage, P8triot and Root( I think his name was) in a server.

We (and Rip who was spectating/afk) were the only 5 people playing the opt in.
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    edited June 2015
    i was at a pool party. good weather doesn't last long around here. you gotta enjoy it while it lasts...

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Only like eight of us are on it. :D

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,077Moderator
    4 for 4 now they managed to put it out on my work weekend, so thats where im at, work.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 348Beta Tester
    Having problems logging into servers or having crashes in the middle of a game sure wasn’t pleasant. Gave up trying to play on-line and I suspect others did the same.
    015c0ab623b454cffe80c9c007fbb62f21aeac80.jpg
    ^ I doubt that is a wide spread issue. No one really opted into the beta, that's all.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    edited June 2015
    I tried to connect on US Server 1 last night and had 988ping issues and team pick and spectate lag issues. I came back a little later and played quite a few rounds and it worked fine. Seems like it's getting there but some sounds are off still for sure. Duke and I did have a server apparently crash out from under us yesterday during the day though on map change.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    I played 2 sets then left. I've gone on 4 different times to try and get some more gametime in and literally nobody playing. Or I can't see the servers. I adjusted filters to ensure I got all servers (was willing to play with the euros) and found nothing. Idk what to do now lol. Less and less people playing these opt-ins now.

Not a lot of people were playing. The problem is that there are people with jobs, have data caps or have no idea the opt-in is something they can do or is something easy to do. Most of them just click the play button without reading the announcements.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    To much hassle to download and re-download when its over.
    This is why I have not played since opt-in 2.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • Hc|Captain(HUN)Hc|Captain(HUN) Posts: 113Player
    Slowly dieing game. Just like aa3.. :(

Hc|Captain(HUN) -
    Well not the default game. There's always people on when I play it. Maybe not a lot like BF or CoD but a lot. Once the game releases I think it will be a much bigger hit, especially if they roll out those updates from the Opt-in.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    I hope on the new beta and nobody is on...??? WTF
    My internet has been cutting in and out all weekend so I been enjoying this nice weather finishing my deck outside...I played a little today with no issues finally.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• -=NB2P=-xav33-=NB2P=-xav33 Posts: 9Player
    edited June 2015
    at European level there really can people ...

THE community FR is en abcente except 3 team fr which 2 of these 3 players with team ... a very present during these two days ... CFT

may be too a download for a weekend because we french we not all live again .. the fiber DSL / 1/2

that is why there can FR
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    at European level there really can people ...

THE community FR is en abcente except 3 team fr which 2 of these 3 players with team ... a very present during these two days ... CFT

may be too a download for a weekend because we french we not all live again .. the fiber DSL / 1/2

that is why there can FR

You're saying words

2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    To much hassle to download and re-download when its over.
    This is why I have not played since opt-in 2.

I found this to be true. Plus, after seeing (hearing) the latest videos on opt-ins, I don't think I can handle the "tin-can" sounds. I don't want to die by a BB gun.
    googley avatar aapg

• .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 461Player
    It's a poor game overall really. I'm not surprised. AA3 was a poor game too, but at least I liked playing that.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 733Player
    edited June 2015
    And still no official advertising...we're doomed.
    It's a poor game overall really. I'm not surprised. AA3 was a poor game too, but at least I liked playing that.

Then why are you hear? Why do you play? It actually isn't a "poor game".
    And still no official advertising...we're doomed.

Don't say that...it will jinx the game. :(

ss_4_Root-Access.png
  • .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 461Player
    edited June 2015
    I'm here (not hear) to see it through. It is a poor game. The numbers reflect that.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!