Fragged Nation with lawl bannings lawls

13»

Comments

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,576Player
    In a post I made on FN I said the BR comp server sucks and there welcome to use ours. Regardless of the truth of that (there 8slot sends my ping 40-100 and my team is glitching the whole match) I got a TOS violation warning from xtr citing "for launching a personal attack" lol

Thought I'd share that experience with everyone as were on the topic. Trolling forums is one thing and I don't agree with it. I know my statement was just that, a statement. I wasn't trolling anyone or trying to get someone mad.

Now I'm not going to post my true feelings about FN as it's the only 'comp' (makes me laugh) place going atm and I don't want to be next on the ban list - so lets just call it a day yeah?

Saying something "sucks" is not a positive feedback in my opinion.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 731Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    In a post I made on FN I said the BR comp server sucks and there welcome to use ours. Regardless of the truth of that (there 8slot sends my ping 40-100 and my team is glitching the whole match) I got a TOS violation warning from xtr citing "for launching a personal attack" lol

Thought I'd share that experience with everyone as were on the topic. Trolling forums is one thing and I don't agree with it. I know my statement was just that, a statement. I wasn't trolling anyone or trying to get someone mad.

Now I'm not going to post my true feelings about FN as it's the only 'comp' (makes me laugh) place going atm and I don't want to be next on the ban list - so lets just call it a day yeah?

Saying something "sucks" is not a positive feedback in my opinion.

But it's certainly not worthy of a warning.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited June 2015
    From what I've heard, he was given 5+ warnings over the course of a year and was muted on multiple accounts before being banned
    If someone has other people posting for them that does not count as them having multiple accounts. Now you say he was given 5+ warnings for what exactly...That is all unknown...This is the problem. What did he do to get these 5 warnings? What did he post? If things were being done right you would not have 3 teams left in main http://www.fraggednation.com/standings/pc/americas-army-proving-grounds/FN-Main-Season-3-11491 like lol such a joke.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    I think the 3 teams left are due to lack of game interest.. not so much FN

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • -vR.r3vvo-vR.r3vvo Posts: 3Player
    edited June 2015
    Blah blah blah I'm Haze
  • i9.unknowni9.unknown Posts: 38Player
    Again for the record, havok ultimately banned him. Xtr defended haze to allow him to play, but his input was overruled.
    edited June 2015
    Blah blah blah I'm Haze
    edited June 2015
    Blah blah blah I'm Haze
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    (Re: some posts from Haze above)

Being even marginally respectful with language is easy. It's the lowest standard of decency and hardly "uptight".

On any public server I've run, it's been the fastest way to earn a permanent ban. Even "external assistance" accusations took more time to verify.

Being on the internet isn't some free pass that says basic human decency goes out the window.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Closing this thread as it's about a persona non grata
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

This discussion has been closed.