Fragged Nation with lawl bannings lawls

Comments

• 12oz`Clover12oz`Clover Posts: 3Player
    edited June 2015
    MOD EDIT: He's banned, that means no posting, even by proxy.
  • 12oz`Clover12oz`Clover Posts: 3Player
    edited June 2015
    Lol, so i cant post what he tells me? Thats a little pathetic dont you think? This game and its competition is dying and you seem to not care! After all this is a forum post, not a lets remove all posts that anyone posts and ban someone because they were trolling and werent even serious... Better ban me too before i make you mad as well.. But that would make everything better hmm... I guess people take everything more serious on a forum post and such but not in the game they just troll back.. Smh
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited June 2015
    The level of maturity you're all defending, ladies and gentlemen.

This is what competition doesn't need.

Edit: This was in response to a series of posts Haze made on an alt, not to Clover. The posts were deleted for all sorts of TOS violations.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    and this has nothing to do with in game behavior. Does he get banned from AAPG? nope Why? Because the devs have more common sense than fragged nation.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    and this has nothing to do with in game behavior. Does he get banned from AAPG? nope Why? Because the devs have more common sense than fragged nation.

exactly.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    A toxic community member is a toxic community member. This kind of behavior can very much result in your in game account being banned as well.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Lol, so i cant post what he tells me? Thats a little pathetic dont you think? This game and its competition is dying and you seem to not care! After all this is a forum post, not a lets remove all posts that anyone posts and ban someone because they were trolling and werent even serious... Better ban me too before i make you mad as well.. But that would make everything better hmm... I guess people take everything more serious on a forum post and such but not in the game they just troll back.. Smh

I very much care about all of our players. Once the game is released we hope to see the comp scene grow and flourish. Losing a few bad apples along the way will do nothing buy help the future community grow with less toxicity.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    We are talking about the guy trashtalking in EU ESL cup streams as well right? Crying about how boring the match is and asking when warmup ends might be an attempt to showcase game mechanics making the game boring to watch but it's certainly very bad mannered towards the players of that match.
    No surprise and well deserved ban I'd say.
  • =IK=Wonkss=IK=Wonkss Posts: 92Player
    I agree ban... Haze thought it was more fun to troll forums rather then to actually play the game. He still hasn't learned anything and continues to troll forums and people in the game..
  • iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player
    wait, people care about fragged nation?
  • med!hustLe-med!hustLe- Posts: 26Player
    I've messaged quite a few guys about moving competition to one site that is built by the AAPG competitive community or what's left of it. A centralized location where you can find news/casting/interviews/standings/player rankings/forums. I know we have people that have the ability to code a decent ACC. Plus if you look at the size of this community, it really isn't that difficult to organize the active teams and get things done. We can use that negative and turn it to a positive. I've spoken to Easy and we both agree that acquiring hosting for a set of game servers wouldn't be that hard to obtain if we came correct to a company.

But as of now these are all e-pipe dreams. Not to say i'm giving up on it but i just don't have enough time as i'd like to have. Btw, i believe a lot as far as having a solid structure in place & a plan of action can be accomplished well before a site is even up & running.

God Bless<3
  • omerta`easyomerta`easy Posts: 46Player
    Why should there be some special division between the forums and the league/tournaments? They are all part of the same community. If someone is having a negative effect on the forum I consider it to be negative for the community as a whole thus warranting a ban from all community activities.
  • -warpain.iog--warpain.iog- Posts: 30Player
    RIP in peace

K7R2k.png
  • SSKoVieSSKoVie Posts: 54Player
    cK^KILL@ wrote: »
    We are talking about the guy trashtalking in EU ESL cup streams as well right? Crying about how boring the match is and asking when warmup ends might be an attempt to showcase game mechanics making the game boring to watch but it's certainly very bad mannered towards the players of that match.

That guy on the stream chat is just a troll. Ignore him I would say.
    1306.png
    SSKoVie
    SHU wrote:
    It is our server, we pay for it. So if we think or want to ban, we do it, no need for explanation there are more then 400 other servers, go and have fun.
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    I don't really care to know what happened but reading this kind of stuff is less than appealing for me. It may not be a big deal to those on the inside but the abrasiveness of some players both in the forums and in game, troll or not, is turning away significantly more people from leagues than any bad admins or bans. Only large communities have the luxury of tough skin, small communities need respect in order to thrive. My 2 cents.
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    SSKoVie wrote: »
    cK^KILL@ wrote: »

That guy on the stream chat is just a troll. Ignore him I would say.

Yeah sure but as far as I heard it's the same guy this thread is about. I'm more than fine with this kind of behaviour being punished. Some trolling is fine but that guy was spamming the chat with the same boring trolls over and over again, really childish behaviour imo.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 693Player
    edited June 2015
    You know what, never mind.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    A toxic community member is a toxic community member. This kind of behavior can very much result in your in game account being banned as well.
    Yah after warnings and thats how it should be.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• i9.unknowni9.unknown Posts: 38Player
    From what I've heard, he was given 5+ warnings over the course of a year and was muted on multiple accounts before being banned
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    edited June 2015
    In a post I made on FN I said the BR comp server sucks and there welcome to use ours. Regardless of the truth of that (there 8slot sends my ping 40-100 and my team is glitching the whole match) I got a TOS violation warning from xtr citing "for launching a personal attack" lol

Thought I'd share that experience with everyone as were on the topic. Trolling forums is one thing and I don't agree with it. I know my statement was just that, a statement. I wasn't trolling anyone or trying to get someone mad.

Now I'm not going to post my true feelings about FN as it's the only 'comp' (makes me laugh) place going atm and I don't want to be next on the ban list - so lets just call it a day yeah?

This discussion has been closed.