May Kill Compilation

Comments

• `no_longer_active'`no_longer_active' Posts: 30Player
    edited June 2015
    Demon. I don't mean you any ill will. I'm just saying that you should help develop this community not make it smaller.

Also, I never rage quit against you. I'm happy to play against you in a 4vs4 or 6vs6 game.

EDIT: It's a randomly selected representative weekend where you team stacked 5 games straight. I can easily find this. The community in NA also knows about this. It's not a hypothetical, it's the truth.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    i don't get this part ,you are bad on pubs ,get beaten for months and years all the time with any composition of teams you played with clan or competition players alike and suddenly challange the people demolishing you to play a comp match /scrim against you to prove what you missed to prove the years before and waiste their time?
    edited June 2015
    @Demon: You might not have control over what other people do, but you do have a choice of what you do. Since you only play 12vs12 pubs against new players, you should try your best to join the losing side.

Also, you really never beat me in many games. You're confusing me with some other people.

Lastly, team balance does matter. It's not exactly rocket science to see why this is not a laughable proposition.[1] Let me just say that CSGO's main competitive advantage in the FPS arena is through its ranked competition matches where players are allocated to games that align with their own skill level. This is especially important for new players who are choosing to play a game for the long haul.
    [1] For example, consider the absurd counterexample where all games are unbalanced and it's always honor 50s (experienced) vs. inexperienced new players with games always resulting in 8 - 0 and always with 0 frags for the new players. Do you really think that the new players in this case would play this absurd counterexample game?

The answer to this therefore establishes the link between the two.
  • Sick_DuckerSick_Ducker Posts: 43Player
    Yeah I've personally heard over voip new players uninstalling game, as well as type in chat the same thing, numerous times, due to exploitation of severely unfair/unbalanced game I don't have terabytes of SS and vids though, but pretty sure this is old news..his/their philosophy is be the biggest scrub possible while constantly throwing it in your face in a defensive manner trying to get you to step out of line and trying to get you banned, and trying to make you look the fool in process. He then follows on secondary accounts or main account and documents hours of mind intense numbing stake outs with high quality video recording, and 1000's of screenshots accumulating stacks of 500 TB hdd's floor to ceiling to constantly perpetuate, aggravate, and continue the cycle feeding the ever so growing head swell of being the number#1 ranked NOT skilled player in a 1000 player game, wasting thousands of hours, when there are competitive games for people just like him where you can actually play for real money. The main difference there though is competitive players play against other skilled players... A concept one has yet to learn in their self-induced egotistical scrub thumping demise.
    DoGo+ wrote: »
    You see the particular pixels at the edge and they dance very fast like John Travolta
    yea i have seen you hide in a corner to increase fragrate instead of actually do something to win a match,verry impressive.
    edited June 2015
    yea i have seen you hide in a corner to increase fragrate instead of actually do something to win a match,verry impressive.
    Bold face lie - Me: 19598 / 14492 = 1.35 - You 165504 / 67533 = 2.45 .... I have had 1.5mbps d/l and 0.25 u/l since august 2014, I started playing this game in early november 2013, you started late november or early december ( 2-3 weeks after me ) you have nearly 10x as many kills as me, i also have a life out side of computers and video games ( only played this game 1 match in the last couple of weeks, and a match or so on the last opt-in. When i started AAPG i was on my S939 from AA2 still, my fr was 0.28 untill i upgraded, unlike you my happiness in life doesn't revolve around, honor, kills and fragrate, you don't even have the titles, tournament wins, etc to back up your word on a lot of the people you're digging into.. 90% of the skilled euro scene in aa2 despised you, and not in a "hate the best" type of way, in like a serious rodent infestation way.
    edit to prove point on dem@n bias logic:
    my win/loss match 1081 / 750 = 1.44
    your win/loss match 8033 / 1493 = 5.38
    why? because i join the losing team, even when you tried posting a SS of me stacking, i was infact on the losing team LOL. If this isn't proof of the bait/troll cycle idk what is
    You see the particular pixels at the edge and they dance very fast like John Travolta
  • -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 101Player
    I don't post to often because there is hardly anything in these forums that is productive, but you guys are giving Demon way to much credit.

I don't give a crap if Demon plays with all his buddies, he has every right to do that. I personally enjoy playing against them even though it has been quite some time since I've played them. My biggest issue is the ping advantage at around 150-220 but that's a different issue.

Demon has no control on the actions that other people decide to make. The ek. clan does not force anyone to quit.They don't force people to stay in a server and play against them. You guys make it sound like they are so good that it is unfair for them to be even playing the game. Everyone that has internet and plays this game has the ability to make their own decisions. Blaming other people is beyond laughable. The players that quit were probably going to quit anyways. Its an easy excuse to accuse someone else. All these posts make it look like the ek. clan is the best group to ever touch this game. Ek. is good but they are not so good that they cant be beaten.

If the people that quit this game watched how some of the ek. guys played this game, they might have learned a few things.
    edited June 2015
    Hyper summed it up,as for the comment you quoted status ,that was ment for blazer btw was wondering when you show up,instead of me posting a dozen screenshots how you fail at stacking teams even with second account i'll enjoy the show how you blaime everything and everybody instead of yourselfs.

edited June 2015
    Don't get me wrong, i'm all for a play to demo the other team in a pub, just this game is seriously lacking in diversity; the capability to retain new/skilled players; support a few decent active clans to come in and throw weight back. It's when people somehow find it fun to all go 20-2 k/d 8/0 win against complete beginners, i just don't understand how that is A.) fun or B.) productive for them or fair to the new comers. the fact that this keeps coming up is giving them too much credit. + i said ranked not skilled... .ek has a couple of half decent players skill wise.. I dont think it's just for anyone to think they're better tho, this game isn't even comp-friendly yet, and doesn't even draw that large a comp scene so better than who? 15 other people? like whocares? lol.
    Edit: i know it was meant for blazer, my comment was coincidence, and as for you saying you're posting up dozens of SS of how i fail at stacking teams, you must've missed the point when i said i more often than not join the losing team? so how am i failing to stack the losing team? Idk what your concept of logic is like in Hungary, but here in Canada when you are in a debate, you are mean't to debate in favor of yourself not for the person you're debating against.
    just a reminder,this is still a monthly released frag video topic,you want to discuss the future or present of the game this is the wrong topic for that,if its trolling ,blaming and slandering me or my friends you gona fail badly again status.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    just a reminder this is still a lawl topic, so please stop posting future or present game videos, this is the wrong topic for that, if its trolling, blaming and slandering me or my friends you gona fail badly again demon.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

edited June 2015
    just a reminder this is still a lawl topic, so please stop posting future or present game videos, this is the wrong topic for that, if its trolling, blaming and slandering me or my friends you gona fail badly again demon.

sorry,i didn't meant to hurt your feelings while recording how your clanmate ghosts,blocks on purpouse and teamkills for his competition buddies on a pub against me to have a chance at winning a pub match.
    i'm also sorry for all the screenshots i took from all our pub meetings that show how you loose while keeping a positive fragrate(most of the time,except when you rage quit).
    I'm also sorry for recording you exploit a double m24 sniper selection bug on a public server with your clan while you were doing a service to the community by imbalancing the game for months.
    i'm also sorry for you forfeiting the cup final you should have played against the script kiddies that represent the top on NA competition right now.

just for the lawls
    as for the videos,don't like 'em,don't watch 'em.nobody is forcing you.

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,570Player
    Blazer tk 3645, kills 26528 = 13.74 % tk
    Dem@n tk 14667, kills 165504 = 8.86 % tk
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    I team kill my team all the time when we're doing internal matches/scrims. When I played against Con I threw a nade at noofy and aligator just for fun and killed them. However, when someone teamkills me I don't try to get them banned.
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    Blazer tk 3645, kills 26528 = 13.74 % tk
    Dem@n tk 14667, kills 165504 = 8.86 % tk

What do kills have to do with team kills correct way to checked would be by time played.

edited June 2015
    so if the same people blocked you on purpouse,teamkilled you and ghosted you,you wouldnt write an abuse report and try to get them banned?

the way you twist things combined with spreading rumours is an awesome feature you got.
    would a sarcastic appology make you feel better like i wrote to colts?here we go.
    I'm sorry for taking screenshots of you loosing every match while you played against me with all your clans and competition buddys for the past 2 years.
    I'm also sorry for making one of your cheating clanmates get banned from Fraggednation and your team decided to drop out of the season.
    I'm sorry that you have a twisted revengefull personality where you claw and grab to every piece of straw you can to make me look like the living evil playing this game.
    I'm sorry to make funny comments about your team winning the ESL test cup by a forfeit just to [TOS Violation] off colts.

sorry,i didn't meant to hurt your feelings while recording how your clanmate ghosts,blocks on purpouse and teamkills for his competition buddies on a pub against me to have a chance at winning a pub match.
    i'm also sorry for all the screenshots i took from all our pub meetings that show how you loose while keeping a positive fragrate(most of the time,except when you rage quit).
    I'm also sorry for recording you exploit a double m24 sniper selection bug on a public server with your clan while you were doing a service to the community by imbalancing the game for months.
    i'm also sorry for you forfeiting the cup final you should have played against the script kiddies that represent the top on NA competition right now.

just for the lawls

Would be lovely to play with but you never on N/A servers anymore anytime in the past though when my team would join you would leave at the end of the match. You never stuck around for your butt whooping ah well.

edited June 2015
    Demon has no control on the actions that other people decide to make.
    I disagree. In fact, I think for an online game, the actions of one player DOES affect the actions of another. There are a number of reasons for this and there are number of ways one player's action affect others. For example, see my above post. In addition, online games tend to exhibit the "snowball" effect where popular games tend to attract more players (i.e., one player's decision to play one game affects another player's decision to play the same game).

By the way, I'm just expressing some of my thoughts and I express 0 animosity towards anyone. If you feel differently, please let me know. Let's just have random debates since it's what this thread is for anyways.

I'll post a picture of cat. 4clqUdj.jpg

just for the lawls

Would be lovely to play with but you never on N/A servers anymore anytime in the past though when my team would join you would leave at the end of the match. You never stuck around for your butt whooping ah well.
    think you missed the first 5 and only points in my post,while i'm playing US servers almost every day when my Asian friends also play.Just don't see you joining ,ever.
    edited June 2015
    Demon has no control on the actions that other people decide to make.
    I disagree. In fact, I think for an online game, the actions of one player DOES affect the actions of another. There are a number of reasons for this and there are number of ways one player's action affect others. For example, see my above post. In addition, online games tend to exhibit the "snowball" effect where popular games tend to attract more players (i.e., one player's decision to play one game affects another player's decision to play the same game).

By the way, I'm just expressing some of my thoughts and I express 0 animosity towards anyone. If you feel differently, please let me know. Let's just have random debates since it's what this thread is for anyways.

I'll post a picture of cat.
    i have zero interest in reading your sugarcoated grudges and hatred disguised by revolutionary game changing discoverys in my video topic,please find or open a new topic for that,thanks.
This discussion has been closed.