Optin #4

.dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
Is there plans to an Optin #4 and on the same schedule so this thursday or are you waiting a bit before you guys do another optin? j/w
Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

Comments

• {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 206Player
    It's too quiet. No reaction on my post too. The Dev's hide something :smile:
  • -=NB2P=-xav33-=NB2P=-xav33 Posts: 9Player
    Yes there 'd be a small outings ...
    So that the community can finally find these brands
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,530Beta Tester
    edited June 2015
    I imagine things are a little topsy turvy right now, guys...things SHOULD be quiet...
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Putting together an opt-in actually takes away from development time. We're taking all the great feedback we've gotten and are going back into crunch mode for a few weeks.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Good..crunch away

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    Putting together an opt-in actually takes away from development time. We're taking all the great feedback we've gotten and are going back into crunch mode for a few weeks.
    Sounds good to me just wanted to make sure :smiley: Will there be another optin before full release? Undecided?

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,080Player
    edited June 2015
    Ya, better that they wait a few weeks than put out another opt-in and hear people complain about sound again :smiley:. Anyway, I hope that end of June isn't a hard release date.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 416Player
    Based on their earlier estimates, I'd say the game will be released soon. I personally don't think it's ready, but good luck!
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    Ya, better that they wait a few weeks than put out another opt-in and hear people complain about sound again :smiley:. Anyway, I hope that end of June isn't a hard release date.
    Sound was much much better in the 3rd optin compared to others.
    Based on their earlier estimates, I'd say the game will be released soon. I personally don't think it's ready, but good luck!

If though do another optin before full release like maybe a full release optin a week or 2 before release date. Then we can decide if its ready or not. For me its hard to really say if it would be ready or not if the sound is fullly complete and implented properly/the way the devs want it to be. All different surfaces making a distinct different footstep noise! z axis! and more! If we get a chance to try out the full release build before release date we will be able to judge bettter whether or not its ready. From what I could gather from the last optin the only real big issue was sound was still incomplete? Supported fire is still the same? Still has the weird bug? It's hard to judge when optin 3 only had 4 FLO 12v12 maps 2 were brand new white boxs, 2 were oldies with changes. If the next optin has everything that is going to be in full release all maps, all features, etc. I am sure it we would all agree it being ready, and by ready I mean and what all of you should mean is it has all the features the devs wanted, sound is complete, no major bugs, old major bugs are fixed, and no new major bugs come up. I would like to know why exactly you don't think it's ready dgodfather? I agree with you judging by the 3rd optin but the full release is not the 3rd optin. So how exactly can you say its not ready?

• .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 416Player
    It could go on forever and I guess it shouldn't, but there are many concerns raised by the community that haven't been addressed. The audio system still needs a lot of work. The guns still only go pew pew and no boom. Hud elements are still being tweaked and refined, etc.

I've seen games released in way worse shape (AA3 anyone?). I guess I'd rather it come out soon, so we know if people like it or if the AA series is as good as a fork in it.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
  • =]ES[=zomb!=]ES[=zomb! Posts: 80Player
    In my opinion...
    Everything what AAPG needs for the release, is a good marketingstrategy. (I really want to have more players ingame)
    Of course, its not perfect... maybe not ready to release (normaly it should be).
    I just hope it will be nice to play and not like "aa3 2.0". Thats all.
    index.php?soldier=%3D%5DES%5B%3Dzomb%21
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,411Player
    I though this game was being released in spring what happened?
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Summer Solstice is June 21, it's still spring B)
    So you think it will be out by the 21st of June.
  • .dcG-ccoR^.dcG-ccoR^ Posts: 84Player
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    So you think it will be out by the 21st of June.

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    I think it'll be released when the Devs think they're ready.

My point was only that it doesn't make sense to complain about deadlines before they've even reached the probably-off-the-cuff "spring 2015" point. It's the kind of pointlessness that leads people to avoid committing to dates in public or offering information in advance.
    I was not complaining just asking.
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    I was not complaining just asking.
    Yah but it's still spring and you are reminding the devs of their ESTIMATED time of release of spring which could cause some of the higher ups to think hey we said spring we gotta rush this for June 21st!!! The key word here is ESTIMATED they did not give an exact release date they just said spring therefore it is estimated and a couple weeks after the end of spring or a month after the end of spring is not bad and worth the wait if we get a solid finished product.

• frankoffrankof Posts: 977Moderator
    I think "when its done" is better.
    Dates will be used against you..
    ss_4_frankof.png
    So is it out before the end of spring :p