Ranked matchmaking?

2»

Comments

  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    But you've arbitrarily decided that more than 2/3rds of players are "low". What does "low" really mean if the median player is now "low", a word I would normally interpret as suggesting "below the average"? That's all I'm saying, no critique at all from me on MM validity or anything, just arguing terminology. I don't really have any major point :P
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited June 2015
    12ampage wrote: »
    USUCKDEMON.jpg

    You mean team stacking like that and then still losing?

    Stacking does not count if you don't win. No such thing as stacking teams to lose. Clan playing on same team does not equal stacking. Stacking only pertains to stacking all high skill players on one side. In your example high skill players were well distributed, or arguably stacked to your side. You are just trolling.
    Yeah, ignore him, pretty sure that's his 4th account on the forums now
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    BCPull wrote: »
    But you've arbitrarily decided that more than 2/3rds of players are "low". What does "low" really mean if the median player is now "low", a word I would normally interpret as suggesting "below the average"? That's all I'm saying, no critique at all from me on MM validity or anything, just arguing terminology. I don't really have any major point :P

    It wasn't me introducing that term into this topic, it was someone else saying that I'm low ranked because I said that I don't see any issues with "teamstacking" in CS:GO.
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    USUCKDEMON.jpg

    You mean team stacking like that and then still losing?

    LOL got d-man showcasing his a-game


  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    cK^KILL@ wrote: »
    Gonna throw in LoL as another example: http://www.lolsummoners.com/stats
    About 70% at low elo and that's what happens on popular games. Alot of people playing will result in alot of low ranked players.
    This was about "teamstacking" in CS:GO and me not experiencing that as an issue revealed me as a low rank player. If however the majority is low ranked and this isn't an issue on low ranks how is the system that bad then?

    Regarding the original topic, why would you even need to stick to the CS:GO matchmaking? What about making it solo- or duo-queue only?

    Crazy numbers those numbers mean 10,171,873 have played atleast 10 ranked games this season.

    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.



  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited June 2015
    Almost close to AAPG activity I'd say.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    cK^KILL@ wrote: »
    Almost close to AAPG activity I'd say.

    ROLF that would be awesome. But its too bad AAPG maybe has 0.0002% of those numbers and keep in mind those are just Ranked Player #'s you combine the total from Normal games and all other game modes and it is prolly around 3X that. So over 30 million people have played LoL this year I bet you. But just off the Ranked Player numbers AAPG aint even close to 1% of their total ranked player base. Figuring out LoL total players vs AAPG total players would be a joke.

    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.



  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    cK^KILL@ wrote: »
    Almost close to AAPG activity I'd say.

    ROLF that would be awesome. But its too bad AAPG maybe has 0.0002% of those numbers and keep in mind those are just Ranked Player #'s you combine the total from Normal games and all other game modes and it is prolly around 3X that. So over 30 million people have played LoL this year I bet you. But just off the Ranked Player numbers AAPG aint even close to 1% of their total ranked player base. Figuring out LoL total players vs AAPG total players would be a joke.

    LoL Dominion having more players than AA:PG in total is sad. But yeah, it's fast it's fun.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    I love AA stop Negative Nagging on it, thanks.

    _________________________

    ********Bam4D********

    BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

    ________Army 1980_________


  • SOPMODSOPMOD Posts: 230Player
    edited June 2015
    ^
    lol best paladin in the world right there
    ----
    Mind boggling numbers for a game, the total players is actually even higher if they're not exaggerating.

    Check out the numbers they have put up last year here. http://www.riotgames.com/our-games
    ---
    When i look at the numbers from open BETA launch, my optimistic guess is AAPG will maybe peak around 4000 after launch. Unless they have an über exposure plan for the release.

    I hope it will be more and it will keep growing.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    bam never gonna learn hes just gonna keep trolling these forums. There is nothing to disagree or agree with in my post or in cK^KILL@'s post just loves to disagree with people he dislikes I guess...So glad I don't read his posts anymore!
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.



  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    bam never gonna learn hes just gonna keep trolling these forums. There is nothing to disagree or agree with in my post or in cK^KILL@'s post just loves to disagree with people he dislikes I guess...So glad I don't read his posts anymore!

    Maybe his impression of dominion wasn't fast and fun.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited June 2015
    BCPull wrote: »
    12ampage wrote: »
    USUCKDEMON.jpg

    You mean team stacking like that and then still losing?

    Stacking does not count if you don't win. No such thing as stacking teams to lose. Clan playing on same team does not equal stacking. Stacking only pertains to stacking all high skill players on one side. In your example high skill players were well distributed, or arguably stacked to your side. You are just trolling.
    Yeah, ignore him, pretty sure that's his 4th account on the forums now
    He's my stalker,follows me around ,trash talks, team kills/votekicks me,impersonates my name on every server for 4 days now till he could take one of these screenshots.Made 3 abuse reports,recorded him,nothing happens.Atleast colts's shizzle is jizzleing
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Downside of having such a high level. When I had that problem I just changed my name and everything was fine.
Sign In or Register to comment.