Whats the difference bettween a lvl 1 player and a lvl 31 one ?

Just as tittle says i was wondering if there is any kind of bonif for a high lvl player

Comments

• [TAW]Avguste[TAW]Avguste Posts: 114Player
    Experience, knowledge of maps, ability to react quicker

• .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    edited June 2015
    just means you have more "time played"
    -
    the only bonus right now is once you reach level 5 you can yell "Hooah!" with a keybind.
    -
    in the future, we are told the levels will unlock new camouflage patterns.

• Experience, knowledge of maps, ability to react quicker

uhmmm no, experience maybe (at leist if you say more time played), but if i see sometimes higher honor players play, some of the lower lvl ones are much better and your ability to react quicker has nothing to do with your lvl
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    You can say 'HOOAH'
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
  • .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player

as well as attachments.
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 473Beta Tester
    edited June 2015

as well as attachments.

As far as I know those attachments will be cosmetic variations of the current ones. For example: everyone will have an ACOG-like scope from the start, you can unlock some other similar ones as you progress. They might have minor advantages over each other because different visuals (e.g. one grants you a bit clearer sight) but they'll be essentially the same thing.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    The difference is employment. Anyone with a lvl 25 or higher doesn't have a job.
    googley avatar aapg

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 607Player
    And everyone above 30 sits on a bucket :D
    AAPG is good!
  • super6-1super6-1 Posts: 100Player
    I really wouldn't read into the level system or any possible unlocks right now while it's still in beta. I think it may be in the works for the level system to be redone altogether. I'm really not a huge fan of any unlocks beyond camo. Maybe camo, and a new pistol or something, but a nice one you only get once you've maxed out, which should hopefully take a while.
  • .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player
    They might have minor advantages over each other because different visuals (e.g. one grants you a bit clearer sight) but they'll be essentially the same thing.

This is the important part. Some sights may be a lot easier to use and provide clear advantages.
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    There is a HUGE divide in gaming experience, mouse/keyboard comfort, etc. among players that sign up to start playing. Really, XP/m is a much better general gauge of... player contribution, than just honor but it's still a tough discussion no matter how you frame it. Unlike the workforce there are no qualifications or prerequisites for signing up, you just do it.

If I were to sign up to be a surgeon, then "compare [my first day] to [my] experience a year later," how much of a divide would there be between my 1 year mark on the job and someone who actually put in the schooling and residencies 1 year after they started working? I know my example is extreme, but the point is there.
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
  • -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    The difference is employment. Anyone with a lvl 25 or higher doesn't have a job.

57725830.jpg

57725830.jpg

I'm level 24, barely holding on to my job :( hopefully when I level up my boss doesn't find out

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,972Player
    edited June 2015

So whats your saying is someone who averages 1.8 hrs a day has no job. k. Not everyone gains 178 pts per minute I gain 272.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

Yeah I'm at 245 xpm

Efficiency makes me a #nolife

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player

So whats your saying is someone who averages 1.8 hrs a day has no job. k. Not everyone gains 178 pts per minute I gain 272.

Let me edit: The difference is employment. Anyone with a lvl 25 or higher probably doesn't have a job.

That better? :p
    googley avatar aapg

• Moridin63Moridin63 Posts: 70Player
    Experience, knowledge of maps, ability to react quicker

uhmmm no, experience maybe (at leist if you say more time played), but if i see sometimes higher honor players play, some of the lower lvl ones are much better and your ability to react quicker has nothing to do with your lvl

Reacting quicker isn't just about.. Reacting.
    Yes I realize that sounds stupid to read but think about it.
    If you know the map, the spawn points, the travel time between spawn points and encounter points, a high level player might have a slower pure reaction time, but be able to shoot and kill the enemy much faster because of that knowledge and experience (on average).
    This of course does not apply to all high level players, as there are always more experienced players coming from other FPS and just need a little while to learn the maps / guns / remap their controls.
    There is also diminishing returns on playtime.
    Play for 1 hour, learn the basics of the map, do a lot better.
    Play for 10 hours, learn some strategies for the map and generally how people play, do a lot better.
    Play for 100 hours, learn all the maps, play as well as you have been on the first map.
    Play for 1,000 hours, various minor improvements to playstyle.
    Play for 10,000 hours, still various minor improvements.
    (Just a completely rough example, will have extreme variance between different players, such as basic FPS ability, how much attention is given to the game during playtime, how smart the player is, etc.)
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited June 2015
    your ability to react quicker has nothing to do with your lvl

Thus, honor level is not an indication of reaction time, however, a person must first learn to attend to the stimulus. I believe attention also plays a role in reaction time. Learning what to attend to, for some people, comes with experience.

GUTS & NUTS also helps. :* FYI 31 just feels better & sexier.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Useless thread so I'm gonna make it clear..I am currently ranked 31 in game .so the difference between me and a 1 honor is pretty F... huge!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
This discussion has been closed.