You know you've been playing too much AAPG when...

Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 328Beta Tester

Your car's high beams light up the reflective panels on the guard rail posts down the road one after the other and the first thing you think of is, "Draw Distance!"

You're at work trying to download a new customer's drawing package from a secure server and the launch page is missing critical options so you look around for the little insect symbol to send a "Bug Report."

You confront a co-worker over an error he made and his excuse is, "That's the way I've always done it." To which you reply, "That maybe your way but it's not the Army's way!"

You enter the food court of your local mall and instinctively look for the different routes while eyeing the second floor for over watch sightlines.

You're walking downtown and discover an intersection you need to cross is under construction. All foot traffic is being directed down the block to a cross walk. Before you know it you've placed you hand on top of a concrete barrier ready to vault over but, you notice a police officer watching so you place your other hand on the barrier then look up and down the construction zone as if you were an inspector. Satisfied that the job is going well you dust off your hands and proceed to follow the other pedestrians to the cross walk.

You know you've been following the AAPG forums too closely when...

You hear a Pileated Woodpecker tap then drum into a nearby tree and you think to yourself, "WOW, is he ever loud! I wonder if that would satisfy the gun sound critiques?"

556127a3323e2cfd0355aaa34b6e0b63-full.jpg

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    edited May 2015

You rage on the forum on a daily basis about anything and everything, rather than enjoying the game for what it is.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    When your paintballing and you get hit and say 'That's bull how'd you even see me there'

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    When you open the browser and close the game instantly to rather clean up your office because all you see is inner hospital.
    AAPG is good!
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    When you have 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards in the AA forums and you still post with reckless abandon. Then you meet up with the forum disagree army in game.. ohh the awkward silence when you school them from a BUSH with a COOKED nade while completing a revive, with one eye closed while taking selfies of your BAMeriffic AWESOMENESS. B)

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    When you see a cop car with 2 officers of the law inside and say enemy spotted.

When you go up the escalator and think about how to choke the emo Justin Bieber lookalike infront of you.
    With your 9% accuracy rating and you don't even wall bang or prefer.

What about your 9% English accuracy rating? o.0

********Bam4D********

• `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 351Player
    edited May 2015
    You get mad at your friend and call them a hacker.
    -
    Your teammate makes an Error in baseball and you call for a vote kick
    -
    You shout "Frag Out!" when you throw a baseball.
    -
    You bunny hop in a water gun fight.
    -
    You hit your knee on your desk at work and yell "MEDIC!"
    -
    You come home from college and get mad at your friends for not reporting in.
    -
    While walking to your car, you hear a loud noise and then you drop and go prone in the parking lot.
    -
    While driving, you press "2" on your cell phone so you can frag the idiot driver in front of you.
    -
    When the microwave beeps after cooking your microwave popcorn, you say to yourself softly "Mission Success".
    -
    When your wife walks into the room and you yell out ENEMY SPOTTED!!!
    -
    When you go prone at a urinal to get better accuracy.
    -
    When you are in the bathroom and doing single or burst pee aim at the toilet.
    -
    If u have a dream about AA and u here a enemy throw a frag u wake up and take cover in your closet.
    -
    You leave people voicemail messages in Opforian... "Stoite.... Bosite Granada.... Meddee"
    -
    You are playing soccer and you call one side assault and one defense.
    -
    You are late at school and the reason that you have is that it was laggy outside.
    -
    Your wife throws you an apple as you are off to work and you run and hide behind a table.
    -
    You call people in the checkouts at a store "campers", because they haven’t moved in the last 2 minutes.
    -
    You're playing basketball with your friends, and every time your teammate misses, you say "YOU NOOB!" and every time someone on the other team hits 5 threes in a row, you say "HACKER!!!! IMA VOTEKICK YOU!!”
    -
    Your wife (who doesn’t even play AA) has dreams of the game and yells "Frag Out!" in the middle of the night.
    -
    When you call your friends by their AA names. Even when your not playing AA.
    -
    When you can't find your friends at this concert and all you want to do is spam the enemy spotted key so you can find them quicker.
    ___

No, I didn't write them all.
  • -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    When you're typing a message on steam/facebook/some other messenger, and you start every message by hitting "T" or "Y"
    It's called auto correct on my phone but nice try.

Did your phone also pick out that SIGNATURE from 1992 for you?

********Bam4D********

• Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    When you call your in-laws baddies and scrubs

• LawGiverLawGiver Posts: 6Player

You're out on the arsenal firing range with friends and your mate in the lane next to you is shooting an M2 and you're thinking, that sound is so unrealistic, needs more reverb!
  • SoldierBobSoldierBob Posts: 76Player
    When you know the first 10-20 seconds of the map loading screen videos word by word.
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    edited June 2015
    When you wonder "How can I talk with someone without pressing voip button?".

When, during the party, you want to tweak your ini because graphic in front of your eyes is not smooth (low FPS sindrome).
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    When you have the highest honor at 64 which is 87,575,970 points and the second highest score all time is 51,018,601 and the third is 46,156,831 and the fourth is more than half your total points at 43,250,380. Just absolutely insane I tell yah!
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    When you go to sleep and dream about a new strategy to run the flag on Inner Hospital.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    When you go to sleep and dream about how Inner burns down to the ground....finally and forever :)
    AAPG is good!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    When you go to sleep and dream about a new strategy to run the flag on Inner Hospital.

People call me a troll for bugging it in the ceiling just so noone can run it. God I hate flag runners.
This discussion has been closed.