Optin 3 Lacking players

2»

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Need more than 4 maps in an opt in.

I get were looking for opinions on maps.. you'll still get it because its always the same people giving the opinion.
    .but it's had when we have no one to play with.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Yuuuuuup. Let them rip! BTW still need help stopping demorec. Which tbh I'll never use. Went from maxed out 190FPS (my setting) to 50 FPS so I doubt i'll ever use demorec again lol

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    Yuuuuuup. Let them rip! BTW still need help stopping demorec. Which tbh I'll never use. Went from maxed out 190FPS (my setting) to 50 FPS so I doubt i'll ever use demorec again lol

What?
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

What?

I....went....from....190-50FPS....using....demorec....whats.....the.....command....to.....stop.....recording.

Good? lol

• DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    demorec is recorded on the server, so it doesn't affect your client FPS...
    But it did. lol what was I doing wrong? I typed 'demorec' in my console

• .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    edited May 2015
    stopdemo?

edit: demostop
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
    Ahh i'll have to try that next time. As I said though I'm not loosing over 100 frames to record my deaths lol.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    ONLY use demorec on the server, not on your client! Easy peasy!!!

:p
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    if it is not intended to use the command on the client, then the command function should be removed from client...

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    edited May 2015
    Ya....and don't type Format C:

............... :p
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Like I said all I typed was demorec, didn't know I needed another command to demorec to the server

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited May 2015
    Revive 8 people in a single round - "House" achievement

I like it. Do you have to cancel the revive halfway through for each person first to capture the normal House story arc? :)
  • iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player
    Lets just release this puppy already and get a new crop of gamers in to refresh the scene!
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited May 2015
    Lets just release this puppy already and get a new crop of gamers in to refresh the scene!
    It's not ready there is many many many players out there that will try the game and then think for example sound isnt completed and quit the game for life never come back to try ever again. You do not want to waste your one chance at this. You want the game to feel like a full release something you would buy. Sure its close but it still has some ground to go. When we get a good enough optin we will know.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.