Pb ban dx wrapper

Hello.

1st time ever i got a ban on a server from pb.
For d3d9 missmatch.

Since i boughr an Amd card flashes were a pain in the butt screen freezes everytime so i used

https://github.com/doitsujin/dxvk

Which for me worked perfectly. No freezes everything normal working!

Is it possible for the devs to inclunde the vuklan wrapper in the game by themselfs its open source just slam it in.

I am not asking to much :D

Give this dx9 game some love plz

Comments

• ^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^ Posts: 854Player
    edited November 15
    1st time ever i got a ban on a server from pb.

Just to be clear here, PB didn't ban you. I did temporary ban you during the investigation.
    But you are unbanned now, just careful having that file in the game directory.
  • REUNITED.ashREUNITED.ash Posts: 1Player
    Im still sad that evenbalance is not nor r goin to support linux wine, i also mailed them... After more reading trough all its the reason they r not implemented into games for the last 5years and many games drpped pb. Coz of lack to adapt to bnew technology! I wouldnt wonder if they wont work at all with windows11 and new intel cpus.

But ty i try, but if dont enjoy thr game coz of freezes i rather tske the ban and quit.
    edited November 16
    All anti-cheat softwares are unable to catch everything, makers are always able to bypass it. That's why human reviews are always the way to go.
    Lolz like pb is working at all , kicks me for d3d9 missmatch u ban me. But aimbots jump as much as they like on the servers :D
    edited November 17
    Lolz like pb is working at all , kicks me for d3d9 missmatch u ban me. But aimbots jump as much as they like on the servers :D

It is working, else it would not have kicked you for having that file ;) Which is why I'm scanning for files that don't belong on AAPG. Other programs are more complicated, can take months of shadow logging before they get banned for it. It's funny because people always complain about PB, but every other anti-cheat out there is the same. It's never instant detection, simply not possible.
    If it takes few hrs on a free to play game its useless!
  • If it takes few hrs on a free to play game its useless!

You should educate yourself on the subject before giving anymore statements :glasses:
    Understand the basics first of kernel level cheating.
    I know what u mean.but still saying its usless! Like warzone ... Ppl hack ruin the fun for everyone , who cares if he gets banned after 2hrs. He will make a new acc and just do it again!

As long its not a paid game so ppl use money its quiet usless , and even with money involved some ppl dont care!
  • Warzone doesn't even have an AC :lol:
    It should come out soon! Was it maybe less then a month, but it wond do anything coz like i said u can create as many accounts as many free mails u can get :D just logging in for 5minutes will still ruin the fun for many other ppl.

And when the official servers on aapg were running. How many ppl did pb get compared to how many ppl did the mods get based on our reports.
    I dont mind anticheats i just mind pb and evenbalances amazing job to keep up with new things ! Maybe there were good in 2000s. Not sure if anyone used them after 2015..... Its just a dead platform!