punkbuster keeps kicking me

ZunaruuZunaruu Posts: 1Player
punkbuster keeps kicking me everytime i join a server and idk why how do i fix this?

Comments

• Zunaruu wrote: »
    punkbuster keeps kicking me everytime i join a server and idk why how do i fix this?

First off, start with providing the reason it kicks you else there isn't much we can do.
  • DAMAGER.borgDAMAGER.borg Posts: 17Player
    I'm getting PB Kicked too and it says:

"Kick: PunkBuster kicked player 'DAMAGER' (for 0 minutes) ... Losing Key Packets 9003"

I can't last more then 30 seconds in a PB server.
    This is my Signature :o
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 656Moderator

"Kick: PunkBuster kicked player 'DAMAGER' (for 0 minutes) ... Losing Key Packets 9003"

firewall, router or network issue
    What are the ports that need to be opened?
    client shouldn't need ports opened.

Make sure you FORWARD appropriate ports in your router configuration to the internal (network) ip that you have the server set up on, as if the ports are closed your server cannot communicate with the MAS.

Ports used:

UDP 9987
    UDP 7778
    UDP 8765
    UDP 8778
    TCP/UDP 27000-27030

The firewall and/or router also need to allow outbound traffic:
    UDP 7779
    I just DMZ my pc and turned of win defender fire wall. so do you think ports will even matter?
    I just DMZ my pc and turned of win defender fire wall. so do you think ports will even matter?

probably not
  • ^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^ Posts: 854Player
    m_hermann wrote: »
    client shouldn't need ports opened.

Nor does PB uses any of those ports to begin with, PB issues are unrelated to game settings.

Make sure PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe are running when you have the game running, if not close the game and in case of PnkBstrA.exe you can manually start it in C:\Windows\SysWOW64. PnkBstrB.exe will launch when the game is starting up, you can see the status of that progress when opening console with your tilde key ( ~ ).

If both launch normal, and you still have that issue please try updating your PB.
    The tool to use can be downloaded here: https://evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php

Select the game's path manually, sometimes it can be buggy and select the game's Beta path.

GL.