Some clans ban me for steam profile

^]TSLD[^Xunzul^]TSLD[^Xunzul Posts: 1Player
edited October 5 in General Discussion
Those 2 clans [mod edit] ask me to open the steam profile and i don't know why, my profile of steam is the same for much of 12/13 years and i don't want it open for my personal reasons. I was an old AA2 player from BTK italian clan and they both ban me from their servers cos i do a lucky round.

My suggestion is to avoid those two clans of noobs and for AA developers i suggest to do a less invasive game profile where the nick can be changed only in the game. Now on steam im using that nick either in others games where the AA clan tag isn't requested, so i can't change the name neither after this update, cos AA don't have to command my steam account, steam is not for AA only, mind it when u program to let steam be your accounts database!

Make a simplified profile check system for stupid people so they don't ban us from their servers when we kill them.

Comments

• docsindocsin Posts: 1Player
    They belong to ACI and one of the requirements from what I remember about ACI is that you have a viewable profile.

So I would suggest either show them your profile, or play somewhere else. But any ACI server affiliate will have the same policy.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    docsin wrote: »
    They belong to ACI and one of the requirements from what I remember about ACI is that you have a viewable profile.

So I would suggest either show them your profile, or play somewhere else. But any ACI server affiliate will have the same policy.

This is totally wrong its not a requirement by -ACI- for players to have their steam profile open.
    I suggest if they wish you to do that to play on their servers then keep away from their servers there are many others to play on .
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • ^]TSLD[^Xunzul^]TSLD[^Xunzul Posts: 1Player
    edited October 4
    Nobody can say me what to do with my steam "PERSONAL" profile. I'll never play anymore on their servers cos their policy is "Ban for sucks", can't exist a policy who request to open at public a social profile, imagine tomorrow them want to see your facebook or tweeter profile open to public... it's ridiculous.

Whetever AA must do a guide to check people profiles or doing a common rules for those who have an "honor" server, where people being banned with proofs and not only with suspicious. They accept only noobs to kill in their servers so they do more exp than others, this is "cheating" at my home and AA staff must fight it as any other common cheat.
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 171Player
    edited October 4
    Good Grief we have enough problems with actual cheaters, let's not reclassify other categories of people into that group just because you don't like them.

There are official servers for a reason, play on them if you can't abide by the rules at the clan servers.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 733Player
    On one hand, it's silly to ban people with a private profile. The game has dwindling numbers and the population tends to play on a select few lucky servers.

On the other hand, they pay for the server and can enforce their rules. Either make it public or move on.
  • ^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^ Posts: 854Player
    "^ wrote:
    TSLD[^Xunzul;70197"]Nobody can say me what to do with my steam "PERSONAL" profile. I'll never play anymore on their servers cos their policy is "Ban for sucks", can't exist a policy who request to open at public a social profile, imagine tomorrow them want to see your facebook or tweeter profile open to public... it's ridiculous.

Whetever AA must do a guide to check people profiles or doing a common rules for those who have an "honor" server, where people being banned with proofs and not only with suspicious. They accept only noobs to kill in their servers so they do more exp than others, this is "cheating" at my home and AA staff must fight it as any other common cheat.

Just stay away from those servers, they are run by people that are clueless of reality. Plus, those servers you most likely get banned for killing an admin twice so you would get banned regardless.
  • ^]TSLD[^Xunzul^]TSLD[^Xunzul Posts: 1Player
    edited October 4
    [soldier] wrote: »
    .....because you don't like them.

No, you don't understand, i don't know either who they are, i don't like to them, they like only people who kill easy, this is cheating, and if u buy a server for use power over the crowd, then is the same and indentical way on how work a cheat. Cheaters spend money to have more power over the the other players, same way.

• ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 793Administrator
    ^]TSLD[^Xunzul, Server owners have the right to choose who they play with. If the clan servers don't let you play on their servers then PM them to try to figure out a solution or pick a different server.

Also please take a note to check in on the forum rules on this website. We do not name and shame players, groups or clans here.

https://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/3/forums-rules#latest
This discussion has been closed.