How do I become a Beta tester?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask you guys how do I become a Beta tester for AAPG.
In the past, I have worked for Battlefield 1 beta testing (CTE), and am currently signed up for beta testing in the new Battlefield game. I have almost, 3.3k hours on AAPG and have been playing it since mid 2016.
I am a big American patriot and and looking forward to joining the US Navy.

I am currently 16 years of age, and video games are one of my favourite hobbies, so I think that I could manage for some beta testing sessions throughout the day.

I honestly feel that I am qualified to be a Beta tester, and help out not only the developers, but the community as well.

I hope everyone has a great day and stay safe :)

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,077Moderator
    Basically, its a "dont call us, we call you", but since you are only 16 you cant legally sign any contract(NDA), so at least for a couple of years its a "sorry, but no"
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 111Player
    Thanks bro :)

Steam
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 580Player
    Hope you don't take it in the wrong way, but I have to say this.
    When I was 16, I too had thousands of hours in video games.
    I'm 22 now, I look back and ask myself, why didn't I do something more productive?
    Don't get me wrong, video games are nice as long as played in moderation, and you can meet a lot of people, but 3.3k hours is a bit extreme man!
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 111Player
    Hope you don't take it in the wrong way, but I have to say this.
    When I was 16, I too had thousands of hours in video games.
    I'm 22 now, I look back and ask myself, why didn't I do something more productive?
    Don't get me wrong, video games are nice as long as played in moderation, and you can meet a lot of people, but 3.3k hours is a bit extreme man!

Oh I do lots of things. I love to workout and prepare myself for the Navy, play basketball, rugby, American football amongst other sports, love to skateboard and learning to play guitar. I love to draw and edit videos, read books, learn more about computers and how to build them, go to Church and build my relationship with God and Jesus Christ. But yea, video games are one of my favorite hobbies. Plus, I've been playing AAPG since 2016, I have buddies of mine that started playing this game in late 2018 and have like 8k hours.

I know that I got a bit too personal with my life here but I don't want you to think that I am some sort of a fatass that doesn't do anything besides playing video games.

But yea, I see where you're coming from and I thank you for your reply :)

Steam
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 733Player
    edited September 25
    Working out for about a week should be enough to prepare you for the Navy :)

Beta Testers take a lot of flak for a thankless job. I don't see an appeal to be a Beta Tester at AAPG in it's current state TBH. Updates are very scarce. The only benefit I see is maybe hoping to be utilized at a potential AA5.