Can't rank past Sergeant major of army any help?

SonOfSheperdSonOfSheperd Posts: 1Player
For the past 9 months I've been stuck on sma. After every match my bar goes nowhere and shows nothing. I checked my profile everyday and I'm not sure if I'm accumulating points. Can anyone help?

Comments

• LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 378Player
    For the past 9 months I've been stuck on sma. After every match my bar goes nowhere and shows nothing. I checked my profile everyday and I'm not sure if I'm accumulating points. Can anyone help?

The highest rank in the game is sergeant major of the army. No matter how many matches you play or how much experience points you rack up -- you will never be able to go pass this rank. That said, if you are not increasing in honor levels (i.e. moving from level 40 to level 41) this is a problem that should be reported through the proper channels: https://www.americasarmy.com/support/game-technical

Keep in mind that the higher your level, the longer it will take for you to level up. I do not know if there is a cap for this, but theoretically it could eventually take hundreds or even thousands of hours of time to go up a level if yours is high enough -- assuming that there's no cap to the highest amount of xp it will take to go up a level.
    Army SROTC Cadet

P0asKE2.jpg
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 171Player
    I heard a rumor that AA5 will allow you to become an officer so you can sit at a desk and fill out reports all day.
  • MewtwoMewtwo Posts: 307Player
    rumor??so that why all server are empty?right soldier??and why all this ddos attack or mm i mean one guy have your job right.and that guy i get in to i have ss and will send that to you soon.sry for my BROKEN [TOS Violation] lol
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 171Player
    Dude is was a joke, lighten up. It's not even a real rumor.
  • OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 161Player
    [soldier] wrote: »
    Dude is was a joke, lighten up. It's not even a real rumor.

I was hoping it wasn't a joke... after all, who wouldn't want a desk job as a video game learning to shuffle papers. It would really help me with my mouse control... and I might finally learn how to use pens as darts.
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?