be kick out

124»

Comments

• MewtwoMewtwo Posts: 307Player
    but it was not me who claims that it comes in from aci it was a friend from steam so why do you start now again when I have said that it was not me. but how is it with this kick because I have tried another account but I was kick from my other account as well
    edited February 24
    H.E.A.T. wrote: »
    hmm is this right at punkbusters ip adress someone can tell it??

IP Details For: 72.167.223.241

Decimal: 1218961393

Hostname: ip-72-167-223-241.ip.secureserver.net

ASN: 26496

ISP: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Organization: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Services: None detected

Type: Corporate

Assignment: Likely Static IP

Continent: North America

State/Region: Virginia

City: Ashburn

becouse i find this ip in that logs?? 2021.02.24-01.51.26 [0018.36] Log: PunkBuster Client: Resolved to [72.167.223.241] (14)
    can start this and say this is not punkbusters ip adress i know the ip now .and allso i can say to solider im sry that was not me who said at that are coming from aci if you will have the answer who that was send me pm to me and i can tell you.pace out

• Well I can tell you right now, it's not a PunkBuster or Game related issue.. This issue you have is either software related on your own system or network related causing you to lose connection all the time.
    so you mean allmost all in usa clan be kick for the tags and you mean at they have issue whit that you say lol oh you dont know much at the pc or attacks
  • ^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^ Posts: 854Player
    edited February 24
    so you mean allmost all in usa clan be kick for the tags and you mean at they have issue whit that you say lol oh you dont know much at the pc or attacks

Everything you have showed here, yes.. It's not PB or AAPG related.. It's all a YOU problem I'm afraid. This has also nothing to do with the clan tag of the USA clan, that's a different issue that is being worked on by the devs. And trust me, I've been working with PC's before most of the community here were even born, so don't tell me I don't know how pc's work lmao.
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 171Player
    i can say to solider im sry that was not me who said at that are coming from aci if you will have the answer who that was send me pm to me and i can tell you.pace out

Thank you. I am sorry you are having this trouble.

ANDR!C0 wrote: »

Everything you have showed here, yes.. It's not PB or AAPG related.. It's all a YOU problem I'm afraid. This has also nothing to do with the clan tag of the USA clan, that's a different issue that is being worked on by the devs. And trust me, I've been working with PC's before most of the community here were even born, so don't tell me I don't know how pc's work lmao.
    so then you can find this ip adress and tell me what that doing at the aa logs fils 72.167.223.241 becouse this is not punkbuster ip adress

edited February 24
    ANDR!C0 wrote: »

so then you can find this ip adress and tell me what that doing at the aa logs fils 72.167.223.241 becouse this is not punkbuster ip adress

EvenBalance (PunkBuster) running their servers/services from a GoDaddy Datacenter, so when you search for any PB related IP addresses it will all show up there. This is one of the IP ranges the GDDC has given to EvenBalance server racks.
    edited February 24
    im counfuse right now why the [TOS Violation] should punkbuster have the server ther and not in ther place??sry why do punkbuster have one ip and this godaddy have one ip i dont get this
    so that be 2 ip adress for punkbuster or??
    edited February 24
    im counfuse right now why the [TOS Violation] should punkbuster have the server ther and not in ther place??sry why do punkbuster have one ip and this godaddy have one ip i dont get this

Cost efficiency, having your own servers hosted in a existing DC is cheaper than building your own entire DC. EvenBalance doesn't make that much money running it. If they even make money at this point since a lot of games that come out now a days either run their own AC or uses a different service.

so that be 2 ip adress for punkbuster or??

Hard to say, depending on how many servers they run. Each server they have get an dedicated IP address with it.
    so you mean at punkbuster have server rack over the all world but you say at all ip should go to godaddy right and why should this ip go not to godaddy then 45.56.97.81??

IP Details For: 45.56.97.81

Decimal: 758669649

Hostname: li899-81.members.linode.com

ASN: 63949

ISP: Linode

Organization: Linode

Services: None detected

Type: Corporate

Assignment: Likely Static IP

Continent: North America

State/Region: New Jersey

City: Cedar Knolls
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 171Player
    Linode is just another hosting service, you can visit their website and see:
    https://www.linode.com

I think you are going down a rabbit hole with these PunkBuster IP addresses. Even Balance has about 7 or 8 servers for PunkBuster, which they occasionally change up probably due to DDoS attacks and the like.
    hmm you have pm soldier.)
    so you know this now at i fix it for my self and that are good for me LOL but can someone of dev or mods close this topic.
This discussion has been closed.