Automatically ban for the round jump and shoot players

2»

Comments

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 733Player
    If you want realism, we'd spawn, take cover and call in the Air Force to ace the team in 5 seconds.
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 170Player
    Hi H.E.A.T.
    Nice to hear from you. I still run some servers, but not with the [SWISS] flag.
    You will find them if you like. Look for server names beginning with ####
    Let me know if you need admin password.
    Greetings
    Merl
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester
    The way people talk, you’d think we actually run around the maps and it’s just not fair that fit people can jump. Geez people… It’s just your fingers… Go and learn how to do what the jumpers are doing so that you can be a superhero too...!

:rolleyes:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    I will show you the [TOS Violation] jump and shoot. give me a bit time to have one of them on my servers, with demorec on for sure. do you really think "we" are all noobs and do not know what the game is for?
    Dream on, dream on. ..
  • -=[DISF]=-Max-=[DISF]=-Max Posts: 250Player
    knowing how to hit an opponent in the head with a sudden jump is just a matter of skill. Those who do not accept it can safely play other games. If you accept it, you will learn to be competitive and respect your opponents.
    edited January 28
    I do not start now and here a discussion about acceptance and other things. I do not talk about this at all. But why so ignorant against the possibility that this jump and shoot couldt be true? I did see many hacks, macro uses and also very good players (some for sure only because they use 5000 $ hardware). I do play aa since the very beginning of it - over 20 years now. And i did see a lot of strange things, even hacks with headsets/sound. So why don't you go on an official aapg server - you will find theese strange players on CDG1 or CDG2. Take a bit time and you will see it.

About hacks. Some entires on my servers from know hacks by punkbuster:
    [mod edit]
  • ^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0^^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0^ Posts: 854Player
    edited January 27
    I do not start now and here a discussion about acceptance and other things. I do not talk about this at all. But why so ignorant against the possibility that this jump and shoot couldt be true? I did see many hacks, macro uses and also very good players (some for sure only because they use 5000 $ hardware). I do play aa since the very beginning of it - over 20 years now. And i did see a lot of strange things, even hacks with headsets/sound. So why don't you go on an official aapg server - you will find theese strange players on CDG1 or CDG2. Take a bit time and you will see it.

Has nothing to do with ignorance, jump and shoot is just a thing players do. For as long PC gaming exist players have done this, and formed it into a skilled movement that not every player is able to do or at least able to do correctly. You can do it with a 500$ pc and there is no macro or hack out there being used to Jump and Shoot, that just pure nonsense. It's the same nonsense that is going around that crouch spamming causes your hitbox to glitch out, that just not a thing.

"even hacks with headsets/sound" That's like calling me out for using voice meter to go passed windows sound limit combined with a 7.1 surround headset so I can hear more and better.

And c'mon dude, using the kick logs that is being done by the streaming to manipulate the discussion trying to make people think that Jump and Shoot is part of a hack. That's a cheap shot no one will fall for.

Conclusion; Jump and Shoot is not illegal, just like crouch spam. It has nothing to do with cheating period! People just dislike it because they get killed by it and don't know how to battle against it, my advice. Learn and Adapt, if you can't do that you will always be outplayed.

Oh and PS: First AA came out 19 years ago :wink:
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 792Administrator
    I will make it simple for you guys lol. If you can provide unedited video if this qt gliitch qt send it in as a bug report so the teams can look at it. No the game is not designed to jump and shoot at the same time.

As said before
    It would be possible technically, yes. But probably not as easy as it sounds.

You can only shoot after you landed. Latency and animations sometimes can cause that you see the enemy shooting before he touches the ground - but on he screen he has already landed.

Fill out your bug report here.

https://www.americasarmy.com/support/bug
  • MewtwoMewtwo Posts: 302Player
    well all blem on sound and then they say you have a big head??so i guess at this are not right becouse i cant jump and fire and i cant hear player when that are player in and fire frag,smoke and other stuff and other talks in chat to so how can they hear so good then??
  • MewtwoMewtwo Posts: 302Player
    [SWISS]Merlin i got it but noone will play in ther:(sad to see but i will try to join the server and make it full like old days.)