Game Update - 10.13.2020

2»

Comments

• H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 291Player
    Hmm this was happing in usa server to and they say at that was DDos??and i see this in Misfits server to when the round are over so why are this happing??
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 291Player
    edited November 2020
    i dont now whats happing BUT this i saw coming when usa server did have it and then i saw at MFits server at the End at the time at clock and this i warning you all for 6 mon ago and usa clan say at that are DDOS but you need to fix it talk to Host at your rent server and here is the vid

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,514Player
    edited November 2020
    Its not DDos H.E.A.T. read the full post.
    gKQ6BB2.png
    I purchased a new server last night changed noting and end of match timer froze at 35 seconds and kicked all players server did not crash because map changed like i said before it only happens when server is full please dev's can you look into this its only been happening since last update.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • yes please,

because i get comments everytime its happens game will DIE like this...
  • so much for letting us know if the are gonne fix it!!!!! think they dont care much ffs
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 789Administrator
    I am sure that they are doing what they can to fix the issue. Please remember that AAPG is not the only focus for AGS. Also as mentioned time and time again please send in your bugs and in game issues at the proper channel. You are more likely to get a faster reply that you are looking for from there. https://www.americasarmy.com/support/game-technical
    This all started after the last update so maybe they could start with that.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • ANDR!C0ANDR!C0 Posts: 851Player

Actually it already happened before this last update, but not common.. And it's not the only issue I've found, looks like they blocked PunkBuster with that update as well.. Never really noticed it before some on brought that one up. I guess they are killing of this game slowly so their new game looks better? :glasses:
  • SL_zOmbiSL_zOmbi Posts: 118Player
    Yesterday our servers did a huge steamupdate, around 4gb
    Did I just lost something?
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
    SL_zOmbi wrote: »
    Yesterday our servers did a huge steamupdate, around 4gb
    Did I just lost something?

They did update something, but as usual not informing their community.
    https://steamdb.info/sub/17906/info/
  • SL_zOmbiSL_zOmbi Posts: 118Player
    cmon V_NillaJ !
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-

I've fixed this issue for Terror Clan, it has to do with the startup command line arguments. Since the host you are with doesn't allow you to change it you need to contact them directly in the hopes they will. I've had terror switch to gameservers again where they do allow me to change it.

The reason behind is that they still use the old arguments trying to login into the Auth servers for no reason, that doesn't work and is no longer supported. You need to strip the arguments, this is what I recommend to use but it may differ from others.
    FLO_Reaction_EX /GLOBAL /STEAMSERVERIP={SERVERIP} /MULTIHOME={SERVERIP} /NOPAUSE /NOHOMEDIR -SAP=7780 -SQP=27015

I've fixed this issue for Terror Clan, it has to do with the startup command line arguments. Since the host you are with doesn't allow you to change it you need to contact them directly in the hopes they will. I've had terror switch to gameservers again where they do allow me to change it.

The reason behind is that they still use the old arguments trying to login into the Auth servers for no reason, that doesn't work and is no longer supported. You need to strip the arguments, this is what I recommend to use but it may differ from others.
    FLO_Reaction_EX /GLOBAL /STEAMSERVERIP={SERVERIP} /MULTIHOME={SERVERIP} /NOPAUSE /NOHOMEDIR -SAP=7780 -SQP=27015

Thank you i will put this to our provider hopefully they will change it.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • So what was the fix here??

Also opening tickets doesn't do anything. I've got two tickets open for 2 issues and haven't gotten a single response in almost 2 weeks.

What provider you with and it was the fix [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian put in the post above.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 166Player

Nice find! Thanks for posting it!