Bug report Reaction

-SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,487Player
On the map Reaction where the extraction is if you sit behind the door as shown in video the players trying to get to extraction cannot open the door.
I was going to sent this to normal bug report but there is no where to add video.
gKQ6BB2.png

Comments

• SL_zOMbiSL_zOMbi Posts: 104Player
    good to know B)
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
  • [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian[!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian Posts: 825Player
    That bug was there since launch of the map, it's actually fun to use from time to time.
    You can kill the player doing it with a nade so never been a real issue so far.
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 775Administrator
    This has been sent in. Hopefully it will be patched up.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,487Player
    That bug was there since launch of the map, it's actually fun to use from time to time.
    You can kill the player doing it with a nade so never been a real issue so far.

If you have no nade left then there is no way of extracting the package.

Thanks -[U|S|A]-Gorilla for passing it on =)
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • =[101st]=Muzza455=[101st]=Muzza455 Posts: 1,101Player
    Technically this is not a bug . There is a kismet sequence for the door in which the door needs to be clear for it to be operated with the switches . .
    My version..... reaction area 51 has a different kismet sequence and does not have this issue.
  • [DFekt].L.D.50[DFekt].L.D.50 Posts: 33Player
    I was going to make a post asking if this is a glitch but my $.02 it can be beat. Advice: Don't use your grenades in first 10 seconds and save them. You still have another way to kill the player from windows.
    RpylfC7.gif
    Owner/Leader - DFekt Gaming