Request For Admin Panel

-SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,471Player
First of all great work dev's on admin panel in last update =)
What i would like to ask is would possible for you make it so we can take one weapon off selected maps for example some BDX maps and inner we don't allow M24 and would like to remove it when we are on those maps would this be possible.
gKQ6BB2.png

Comments

• -SD-Dorr-SD-Dorr Posts: 1Player
    I am in agreement, a bit of manipulation can enhance the game play without the need of the interaction of an Administrator. This way, once an agreement is reached within a clan for the operation of their server it can be handled cleanly and uniformly. Thank You for your consideration.
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 89Developer
    The current implementation of ForceWeapon and ForceClass would not have the capability to support the removal of a single weapon/class, and keep all others. Unfortunately, this would not be an easily accomplished task. :(
  • [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian[!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian Posts: 797Player
    edited July 9
    V_NillaJ wrote: »
    The current implementation of ForceWeapon and ForceClass would not have the capability to support the removal of a single weapon/class, and keep all others. Unfortunately, this would not be an easily accomplished task. :(

Not for AAPG no, that would require you to change to much since they're worked into the maps. My advice, for the next game make it server side so admins have the option to select.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,471Player

"this would not be an easily accomplished task"

But would it be possible ?
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,055Moderator

Probably, if you rebuild the game from ground up, aka. a new game.
    See lord damian's reply.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • SL_(R)|zmBSL_(R)|zmB Posts: 92Player
    Even if i would appreciate to play some maps without a sniperrifle.... I hope the producer have better things to do ;)

greets
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,471Player
    frankof wrote: »

Probably, if you rebuild the game from ground up, aka. a new game.
    See lord damian's reply.

So it is possible i look forward to having this feature in AA5 =)
    gKQ6BB2.png