scripts on america army game

H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 216Player
is this true at you have the right at changes in your files??

Comments

• -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 763Administrator
    There are some changes you can make but the changes that you can make are all basic. A few other like when you reload you can have it set to say Reloading, Cover Me! is a great example. However you can no linger bind 2 actions to 1 key such as report enemy and aim. You also are not able to make any changes that will change the games game play design. Such as reducing recoil. If something like that were to happen the game would pick up on it and you would receive a pb ban.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 216Player
    thanks thats all i need and bye bye your game are broken.no they never be banned from it and thats is inport at your game becouse when i was in army at delta force black hawk down you can do it but i never see it in aa and thats why i mean at FOV and the text at your files.if i will dot again i will never be killd and look at that who have it??sry gorilla your are out at that thing.but you cant changs npthing at your files did they never hear at if you do it then you can be banned.)
    edited April 29
    lol What? Is there any way you can be more clear so I can understand you?
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,472Player
    H.E.A.T. Almost everything in your ini file is hard-coded and has been for a long time now even if you go to them and change something it will not change in game m8 if you think someone is hacking check their screenshots most are public also you can spectate and video them although spectate mode is not a good representation on what your seeing the best thing to do is get the demorec recording.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian[!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian Posts: 798Player
    edited April 30
    H.E.A.T. Almost everything in your ini file is hard-coded and has been for a long time now even if you go to them and change something it will not change in game m8

You were saying?
    The changes you see in those screens also removes the smoke in-game.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 216Player
    no you can close this post thank you all
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,472Player
    H.E.A.T. Almost everything in your ini file is hard-coded and has been for a long time now even if you go to them and change something it will not change in game m8

You were saying?

And that's why i said check the screenshots.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian[!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian Posts: 798Player

You were saying?

And that's why i said check the screenshots.

That's the thing, there are multiple ways to hide it on screenshots/pbss. It's painful really.
    edited April 30

You were saying?

These ss have nothing to do with the game ini but your GC settings. Something that PB does not pick up on. That is why you check your pbss.

Also a reminder that we are NOT discussing hacks and ways to cheat. I will close this thread now.
This discussion has been closed.