[New Map]: Kill Or Be Killed (Yes,I know...chessy name lol)

-=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,133Beta Tester
Another new map. Warehouse themed map, Symmetrical , both teams can capture objective or disarm it. Please post any issues, suggestion, comments here. If you guys think this will be a fun Shotgun or Pistol map, let me know and I make it. Thank you for your continues support for the community mappers/level designers . See you on the battlefield. HOOAH!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1980680449
k2.jpg 578.3K
k1.jpg 658.2K
k4.jpg 766K
k3.jpg 647.2K
k5.jpg 680.7K
k6.jpg 635.6K
k9.jpg 689.6K
k7.jpg 498.7K
k8.jpg 637.3K

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    Warrior Wolverine still here pumping out awesome maps! rather than post on the other maps you've done recently too, I'll just say nice job on them all here!

It's been a while since I played AAPG and your sooooo making me wanna fire it back up :mrgreen: I often think back to all the fun times I've had playing AA and being part of the map making community only extended that fun and longevity, I'd say the ME accounted for at least 1500 hours (maybe even over half) of my over 3000 hours invested in AAPG.. and to think, I only ever fully released 3 mediocre maps (2 of which I sadly abandoned). So yeah, massive respect for the time and effort you and all mappers put into creating new playgrounds for others to enjoy.

Great to see people like you are still here and even more.. still playing and producing content for the game!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.