Just Proving Grounds...? Future of AA Discussion

PureFettyPureFetty Posts: 10Map Guru
So, is Proving Grounds the only America's Army game for PlayStation 4 right now?

If so, what does the future hold for this series? I truly enjoy the game and would like to see more installments in the future. In fact, I'd be willing to pay for a future version of the game to see some improvements in different areas of the gameplay, graphics and infrastructure of how the online game. I'd also love to see a campaign mode.

Would you guys be willing to pay for a new and improved version of AA? What about a campaign mode? What types of changes would you guys like to see?
"He who controls the battlefield, controls history." - Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid 4

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,030Moderator
    The America's Army franchise is a PR/Info/Recruitment tool for the US Army and will always be free for the players.
    So "pay=more/better content" is a invalid point.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 75Player
    PureFetty wrote: »
    So, is Proving Grounds the only America's Army game for PlayStation 4 right now?

If so, what does the future hold for this series? I truly enjoy the game and would like to see more installments in the future. In fact, I'd be willing to pay for a future version of the game to see some improvements in different areas of the gameplay, graphics and infrastructure of how the online game. I'd also love to see a campaign mode.

Would you guys be willing to pay for a new and improved version of AA? What about a campaign mode? What types of changes would you guys like to see?
    do U want to pay online well no thanks
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 72Marine Corp Active Duty
    They are currently working on AA5 right now
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 75Player
    jgvn11 wrote: »
    U hnow got [TOS Violation] right

• PureFettyPureFetty Posts: 10Map Guru
    frankof wrote: »
    The America's Army franchise is a PR/Info/Recruitment tool for the US Army and will always be free for the players.
    So "pay=more/better content" is a invalid point.

What about the game being a recruitment tool prevents them from providing paid DLC or something similar?

Awesome! Has a release date been announced?

"He who controls the battlefield, controls history." - Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid 4
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 563Beta Tester
    edited January 16

Awesome! Has a release date been announced?

Nothing is confirmed at this point, except that a new AA game is in the works. No title, no date, no concrete information.

Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,030Moderator
    PureFetty wrote: »
    What about the game being a recruitment tool prevents them from providing paid DLC or something similar?
    Government policy i guess, besides, the funding for the game comes from the PR department, adding payed content wont increase the games funding's.

ss_4_frankof.png
  • PureFettyPureFetty Posts: 10Map Guru
    Nothing is confirmed at this point, except that a new AA game is in the works. No title, no date, no concrete information.

Tough! Proving Grounds will have to do for now.