Female Skins in Americas army

Hi, i have 2 little twin girls, i've showing Americas army game for them, so the first question made by the kids... Where are the "girls skin model" to play. Let's do a request for the oficial dev to make female skins for the game! i think is a good idea ^^ see ya! GG.

Comments

• RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 200Player
    Because it's not a Disney movie?
    1.jpg
  • Schwarzer.WOLFSchwarzer.WOLF Posts: 3Player
    edited January 6
    sorry bro, i think you answer is irrelevant. U saying that Women can't handle an tactical armed operation?
  • Schwarzer.WOLFSchwarzer.WOLF Posts: 3Player
    We have many examples in history that girls can handle important roles in armed operations, like the movement "Mujeres Libres" in civil spanish revolution, and as the female fighters of the YPG group, the main Kurdish group of the Syrian Democratic Forces – in Rojava.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,032Moderator
    This game was produced prior to the combat roles portrayed in the game was open to women, so there was no female body modeled.

And in all honesty, you wont be able to tell the difference in full combat gear.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • [DFekt].L.D.50[DFekt].L.D.50 Posts: 22Player
    the army isn't a place for SJW.
    RpylfC7.gif
    Owner/Leader - DFekt Gaming
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 200Player
    There will only ever be one ArmyOpGirlz...
    1.jpg
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 568Beta Tester
    I would not mind female models, today women are in combat roles after all - so actually female models would make sense. They are missing from the game as regulations changed in 2015, after the game was released. But as frankof said: in full combat gear the difference between women and men is not much... Just google it if you don't believe me.

If I remember correctly, once a Dev responded to such a request on the forums. He said that making just a new skin wouldn't work. New animations (e.g. running) would be needed as well, and they didn't have the resources for that.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 332Beta Tester
    All they need is a couple of female faces and a couple of higher pitched voices. They really do not need to make new animations if there is no discernible differences when all geared up.
    product-image-230368610_300x300.jpg
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 568Beta Tester
    edited January 7
    Duke_Audi wrote: »
    All they need is a couple of female faces and a couple of higher pitched voices. They really do not need to make new animations if there is no discernible differences when all geared up.

Well, you can't see the difference when stationary. But as I said, a Dev posted that the current animation would not fit a female model. So in motion there is a difference probably.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • -inTel.JonnyBlaze92-inTel.JonnyBlaze92 Posts: 25Player
    its not about empowering women.
    as much as i dislike Femenism and SJW's, encouraging young women to join the army just by a simple inclusion in a game, wouldnt hurt.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 330Player
    I see no reason why not. It might not be in this game, but it definitely could be in the next game.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,451Player
    edited January 8
    XooUWnX.jpg

=)
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 693Player
    Duke_Audi wrote: »

Agreed. No need to remake any animations, hit boxes, speed, etc.