New Update 12/17/19 exploit

since this update several servers have had to deal with hackers manipulating the server Admin Force Weapon even if you ban them somehow they try to join the server the server does see them as banned and boots them but they still somehow force players to use a certain weapon i have submitted a ticket to America's Army and i hope they fix this as it is causing alot of problems for clans so yall be aware they are not hacking your admin password or anything like that but is simply an exploit they have found in the new update code

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,483Player
    I have also notice when a admin does force class if you get console up sometimes it gives diffrent name i forced it other day and it gave a different name that did it I took a screenshot.
    uNlbiFX.jpg
    It was me that forced class but as you can see it shows {RR}-Brvvt- so maybe its not hackers maybe its just a bug with the names.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • To me looks like he knows you admin password, change that first and see if it happens again.
  • no he does not know the password we have changed it several time just to make sure we have even checked logs to further investigate this issue noone else but admin have logged into the admin panel this is an exploit that they have found to annoy the [TOS Violation] out of a server and as you can imagine it empties the server bc lets face it noone wants to play on a server thats being attacked
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 720Player
    idk...maybe if you didnt ban everyone ppl wouldnt come in to mess with you
  • doogle! wrote: »
    idk...maybe if you didnt ban everyone ppl wouldnt come in to mess with you

i dunno maybe if they came in and didnt use cheats and hacks we wouldnt ban them mind your business unless you have a real solution to the issue i posted
  • -inTel.JonnyBlaze92-inTel.JonnyBlaze92 Posts: 29Player
    edited December 2019
    i had a guy do this in The aussie servers i asked him why he did it and he said the game is so easy to manipulate through the Console and also to code for.
    He came in after i was laughing at some of the stuff he was doing, and he said look at this one man and started spewing so many mp7s out of his body and on to the floor.
  • i had a guy do this in The aussie servers i asked him why he did it and he said the game is so easy to manipulate through the Console and also to code for.
    He came in after i was laughing at some of the stuff he was doing, and he said look at this one man and started spewing so many mp7s out of his body and on to the floor.

THIS IS A HACK JUST REVIEW YOUR SCREENSHOTS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT IS AN EXPLOIT IN THE LATEST UPDATE
  • [EF]=JAY=[EF]=JAY= Posts: 114Player
    I have also notice when a admin does force class if you get console up sometimes it gives diffrent name i forced it other day and it gave a different name that did it I took a screenshot.
    uNlbiFX.jpg
    It was me that forced class but as you can see it shows {RR}-Brvvt- so maybe its not hackers maybe its just a bug with the names.

This happened twice today on our server. we noticed that just after the admin used the force weapon command it was replicated by another players name.
    we noticed that both times it was the name of a player that was second place in spectate (not the same guy each time)..

Steam Name:[EF]=Jay=
    [EF] =Elite Fighters=
    Server IP:82.255.178.154:7778
    b_560_95_1.png
  • Any idea if this is or will be fixed anytime soon, getting anoying.
  • [!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian[!ReDRuM!]L0rdDamian Posts: 809Player
    Any idea if this is or will be fixed anytime soon, getting anoying.

AdminForcedWeapon=false
    AdminForcedRole=false

Not sure if the devs hardcoded these settings, but it's worthed to at least try to disable those.