i'm disappointed on the Ps4

ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 75Player
edited August 2019 in PS4
ok as you well think i'm done with this game i don't understand the decision you guys making like no server browser no team selecting no vote system to kick players out not enought maps team mates are soo goof the scar h one shot on the head is still a thing the leaning strife A big problem what else you got there
when back in 2017 it was soo good it was soo fresh but now today its awful its hard to play on solo you have to carry a lot you'r team to win the one shot on head on scar h its ridiculous how many time i get bloop like thinking "its a sniper that move fast?" that what i fell like i said i'm done with America army proving grounds on the ps4 what a awful game to play and its "free"

hope that the next AA game need to be good for both platform

AA:PG Is bad game

Comments

• SC_OliSC_Oli Posts: 2Player
    I dont think the game is awful. Of course somethings I like and dislike(head glitching). The development team is working on the next big game so this game isn't a priority. I still play casual pubs and destroy snipers. Which is why I went to competitive and had a great time facing some of the best snipers this game has to offer. Try getting into comp play with a team. You might like it or hate it.
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 75Player
    the lack of content on ps4 is what hurt me more
  • PureFettyPureFetty Posts: 10Map Guru
    There's no way the game is as bad as your skills in editing and paragraph formation. I'd like to see more maps as well as some in-game support for clans and/or teams other than just setting a clan tag. I'd also like to see the ability to completely customize weapon loadouts instead of having to edit them in-match. It's clunky and feels very limiting. I understand that they don't want an entire team of snipers, but people would quickly realize that a strategy like that will lead to defeat and will learn to diversify their own teams.

I'm not sure how many of these issues, as I see them, are specific to the PlayStation 4, but I'd like to see some changes nonetheless.

However, I'm not sure I'd classify the game as "awful" in any way shape or form, aside from the hoards of twelve year olds flooding the FREE games servers and screaming obscenities at the tops of their lungs. Actually, I find the game to be quite enjoyable; it's not as arcade-y as something like Call Of Duty and it's not some ultra-realistic milsim either. It's a tad more realistic than something like COD and still manages to be pretty fun.

I hope they come out with a paid version of the game so improvements can be made to the graphics and things of that nature.
    "He who controls the battlefield, controls history." - Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid 4
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 75Player
    PureFetty wrote: »
    There's no way the game is as bad as your skills in editing and paragraph formation. I'd like to see more maps as well as some in-game support for clans and/or teams other than just setting a clan tag. I'd also like to see the ability to completely customize weapon loadouts instead of having to edit them in-match. It's clunky and feels very limiting. I understand that they don't want an entire team of snipers, but people would quickly realize that a strategy like that will lead to defeat and will learn to diversify their own teams.

I'm not sure how many of these issues, as I see them, are specific to the PlayStation 4, but I'd like to see some changes nonetheless.

However, I'm not sure I'd classify the game as "awful" in any way shape or form, aside from the hoards of twelve year olds flooding the FREE games servers and screaming obscenities at the tops of their lungs. Actually, I find the game to be quite enjoyable; it's not as arcade-y as something like Call Of Duty and it's not some ultra-realistic milsim either. It's a tad more realistic than something like COD and still manages to be pretty fun.

I hope they come out with a paid version of the game so improvements can be made to the graphics and things of that nature.
    that cod part THAT u mention we don't want cod clone aa be yourself
  • PureFettyPureFetty Posts: 10Map Guru
    edited January 15
    [quote="ITSKINGZERO;68050"
    that cod part THAT u mention we don't want cod clone aa be yourself
    [/quote]

AA not being like COD is what I like about it. What did I say to make you feel otherwise?

Edit: to be clear, I DO like Call Of Duty, but it has its place. Maps like Shipment are why COD sucks sometimes. I'm not a huge fan of the COD series but the new Modern Warfare is great both online and off.

Still, I think I prefer playing AA right now. Can't wait for Insurgancy to come to PS4 in the spring though.
    "He who controls the battlefield, controls history." - Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid 4