"Jailed" Jam

W!c3dW!c3d Posts: 10Player
edited August 19 in General Discussion
Tried to search for it, not sure if i chose all the correct avenues. Just wondering where the "DEV's" got the such from on the said subject!!!

Comments

• ChiiiToHChiiiToH Posts: 12Player
    Well, as in actual circumstances, if you friendly fire upon your platoon, or any friendly for that matter, you're going to get NJP'd and thrown in the brig. AA:PG is a MILSIM, meaning it's created purpose is to simulate military concepts; Including getting thrown in the brig (I do have to say so myself, there are windows, and you can see out of your cell).
    There is a quick fix to the whole being in jail, though.
    1.) Exit the match you were in that caused you to be jailed.
    2.) Close the application out (Steam or PS4)
    3.) Re-Launch the game.
    4.) Voila! You're out of jail, and ready to get back out there (and hopefully not team kill anymore) and keep giving the fight to the enemy!
    ChiiiToH
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 678Player
    ChiiiToH wrote: »
    Well, as in actual circumstances, if you friendly fire upon your platoon, or any friendly for that matter, you're going to get NJP'd and thrown in the brig. AA:PG is a MILSIM, meaning it's created purpose is to simulate military concepts; Including getting thrown in the brig (I do have to say so myself, there are windows, and you can see out of your cell).
    3.) Re-Launch the game.
    4.) Voila! You're out of jail, and ready to get back out there (and hopefully not team kill anymore) and keep giving the fight to the enemy!

OP is looking for the music....
  • W!c3dW!c3d Posts: 10Player
    Yeahhhh...just looking for how the music came about lol!
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 641Player
    doogle! wrote: »
    ChiiiToH wrote: »
    3.) Re-Launch the game.

OP is looking for the music....

I'm not even sure what the music is. It's been so long since a teammate has walked into my fire or into my grenade.
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,121Player
    edited August 27

:p
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 678Player

:p

lolol.

AA5 jail music.