Honor level 40

Is it normal at Honor level forty for it to count backwards mine shows a negative number?

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    The stats are entirely unreliable, IMO. There's examples of this everywhere. I really give kudos to the guys creating stats sites, but....... how can we trust the stats?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,056Moderator
    the negative number you see is by how much you passed SMA rank, i dont think the on site stats page is updated to reflect the expanded honor rank in game.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • [soldier][soldier] Posts: 143Player
    If someone can point me to a semi-official calculation of how Honor Level is derived from Experience Points, we will add it to AAStats.com.

As far as stats being incorrect, we have a ticket in now with 5 known stats problems that we can develop reasonable work-arounds for if they aren't going to be addressed. Unfortunately, all of our numbers would only be for stats accumulated since June 1, 2018.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 596Beta Tester
    edited May 2019
    @[soldier]:
    This formula seems to be true for the 40+ levels:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=527862627

At the end of the guide, we have this: XP formula for Levels 21-40: 600*(Lvl^2+(Lvl-20)^2). So each level needs increasingly more XP (but not exponentially more - if we want to be mathematically correct...).

Assuming that the level 21-40 formula is true for 41-100, we can calculate the XP needed for each level. If some very high level player could post their level here, we could check the theory - Arkeiro? (I can't see player levels at the profile pages, sorry)
    If this is true, for level 100 you need 9840000 XP, 8.2 times more than you need for SMA.

I attached a plot, visualizing these numbers.

This formula gave the correct level for Arkeiro, so I'm 99.5% sure it is correct. I can send you the numbers in a table format, if you want.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • ~Oc~Johnny_Bgood~Oc~Johnny_Bgood Posts: 3Player
    Thanks for the comments
  • ^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^ Posts: 768Player
    [soldier] wrote: »
    If someone can point me to a semi-official calculation of how Honor Level is derived from Experience Points, we will add it to AAStats.com.

As far as stats being incorrect, we have a ticket in now with 5 known stats problems that we can develop reasonable work-arounds for if they aren't going to be addressed. Unfortunately, all of our numbers would only be for stats accumulated since June 1, 2018.

I would rather have a small database (limited from a date) but being reliable than the current one (where some people have to many kills, rounds played, hours played, etc).

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
    edited May 2019
    @[soldier]:

At the end of the guide, we have this: XP formula for Levels 21-40: 600*(Lvl^2+(Lvl-20)^2). So each level needs increasingly more XP (but not exponentially more - if we want to be mathematically correct...).

Assuming that the level 21-40 formula is true for 41-100, we can calculate the XP needed for each level. If some very high level player could post their level here, we could check the theory - Arkeiro? (I can't see player levels at the profile pages, sorry)
    If this is true, for level 100 you need 9840000 XP, 8.2 times more than you need for SMA.

This formula gave the correct level for Arkeiro, so I'm 99.5% sure it is correct. I can send you the numbers in a table format, if you want.

This is great, thanks.

Am I correct that the only way to see a player's honor level is in-game?
    @[soldier]:

This is great, thanks.

Correct

edited May 2019
    @[soldier]:

This is great, thanks.

Here are the exact numbers used for the plot. Take it with a pinch of salt, this is NOT some official info.

Keep going Arkeiro, you are 42% to level 100! Got to check if the numbers are correct... :D
    edited May 2019
    We have added Honor Level to the stats and I've spot checked a fair number of players against the table to make sure the formulas are working correctly. I will try to do some in-game sanity checking soon.

This is the player with the highest XP/Honor Level that we have recorded:
    tgs75go2gsdp.png

6gl2d9f93ikw.png
  • KartiganKartigan Posts: 84Developer
    Levels 1-20: 600 * Lvl^2
    For levels 21-40 it is: 1200 * (Lvl^2 + (Lvl-20)^2)
    Levels 41+ is 1,200,000+((Lvl-40)*75,000)
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 356Player
    Kartigan wrote: »

Is this why It takes ages to level up? I'm level 23 but I probably would've been Prestige level 3-4 in COD when taking into consideration all the time I've put in.

Are there any rewards for reaching level 40? Like an aesthetic or something?
    4-yr ROTC Scholarship Recipient

P0asKE2.jpg
    More 5 years and we might see a guy with level 100.

edited May 2019
    Kartigan wrote: »

Thanks for the update! I'll make the adjustments for 41+.

Edit:
    The Level 21-40 formula doesn't match what is on the Steam Guide page:
    600*(Lvl^2+(Lvl-20)^2)

Using the updated formula for 41-100 makes a huge difference:

ljjrkr6plqqy.png

rphpcwxd1y08.png
    edited May 2019
    That updated formula is wrong for pc for sure.

Emania is 70 something

Emania is 70 something

Using the same formula for 41+ as for 21-40 he was coming up as a 75.

Emania is 70 something

Using the same formula for 41+ as for 21-40 he was coming up as a 75.

im 67, wicked 68, water 69, not sure about others

edited June 2019
    im 67, wicked 68, water 69, not sure about others

Thanks! Switching back to the previous method all 3 of those accounts match now:

w4u2hvxoe5yt.png

jpnthiwctyv4.png

gy4j0frp493i.png
  • OICURMT!OICURMT! Posts: 142Beta Tester
    edited June 2019
    --

In life, there is no respawn... why should there be in a game?
    OICURMT! wrote: »

I cannot find the honor level there... It says SMA/whatever, but the numerical value is not displayed.