This game Is dying

ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 69Player
edited May 6 in PS4
I hate to say this but the game is dying why no new content and everyone on community is complaining and you guys are not adding anything and don't forget the bugs are ruining the game it soo sad i have to get off my chess

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Well, I don't know much about chess, but I do know the studio is working on AA5. I don't know if that's why AAPG isn't getting content though. Not really sure........
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 321Player
    edited May 6
    I hate to say this but the game is dying why no new content and everyone on community is complaining and you guys are not adding anything and don't forget the bugs are ruining the game it soo sad i have to get off my chess

Doesn't that imply that the game was at some point, "alive"?

Game has been out for 1-2 years on PS4 and about half a decade on PC. Within those time periods, an infinitesimal amount of content has been added. And the amount of people playing hasn't been too high either for both platforms (though PS4's population was/is significantly higher).

And Now, we're almost halfway into the year yet we've received no word of what to expect this year. But then again, chances are quite slim we'll receive anything beyond the occasional hotfix.

Now perhaps all this inactivity is due to a shift in focus from AA:PG to AA:5. Perhaps there are some underlying issues as well, which are preventing us from receiving the better treatment and concern that was shown the previous year.

The only thing I can be certain of is that I'm not going to hold my breath and patiently wait for either this new AA title (assuming the project isn't scrapped) or the resumption of quality content to AA:PG. I will simply move on to other games and, quite likely, others will as well.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    edited May 6
    It's been dying for many years, but still kicking.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • ITSKINGZEROITSKINGZERO Posts: 69Player
    Then explain why ps4 its getting no love like focusing on private match and not public match
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    Dont know what you mean by the game is dying. I can find multiple games any time I try to find one. Typical doom and gloom post. /thread
    Scar h is big mistake you guys ever made not joking getting one shot on the head its just stupid
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 552Beta Tester
    Scar h is big mistake you guys ever made not joking getting one shot on the head its just stupid

Fun fact: on PC every weapon (pistols included) kills you with 1 headshot. But yeah, if on PS4 only the SCAR can do that (not counting the M14 and M24), I can see that it make the SCAR quite powerful...
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • Death24Death24 Posts: 1Player

Fun fact: on PC every weapon (pistols included) kills you with 1 headshot. But yeah, if on PS4 only the SCAR can do that (not counting the M14 and M24), I can see that it make the SCAR quite powerful...

Does the scar really. I might start using it more often. The only thing I don’t like about the scar is it’s slow ads time
    Death24 wrote: »

Does the scar really. I might start using it more often. The only thing I don’t like about the scar is it’s slow ads time

I think so, well, someone mentioned it in some thread here on the forums. I don't have a PS4, so I can't check.
    Soo is the scar h getting a nerf or what
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,018Moderator
    Soo is the scar h getting a nerf or what
    Without the power to call the shots, qualified guess would be, no.
    (granted, i know nothing about the PS4, it might be horrible on that platform)
    ss_4_frankof.png
    I'm ready pack up and leave this game not touch this game until you guys finally decide to nerf scar h if not well you hnow story ain't coming back to play [TOS Violation]
  • DLD_MtBDLD_MtB Posts: 24Player
    edited May 23
    All the guns one shot in the head on PS4 (at least the rifles), this dude just seems like a whiny brat or something. The game in terms of player numbers is not dead on PS4. Plenty of people online most times of day in my experience. It's free so it's mostly little kids, and people without thumbs, but they're still players to shoot.

Imagine asking for AA:PG updates in 2019 lol. This ain't no fantasy land.
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 65Player
    I'm ready pack up and leave this game not touch this game until you guys finally decide to nerf scar h if not well you hnow story ain't coming back to play [TOS Violation]

Learn to counter and adapt to playing with the scar. Personally for me, I like the m4 more. I also almost always win a 1 on 1 with someone having a scar, because I've learned how to counter.

Just from these complaints, I wouldn't miss you in the game.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 641Player
    As has been said, every weapon, with the possible exception of the shotgun, is a one shot kill on headshots.

I don't have the damage numbers, but I assume the SCAR does more damage than the M4. If so, this is balanced by the smaller magazine.

The only comments I've really heard about the SCAR on PC are in regards to using it as a DMR because it's full auto with a scope. Beyond that I don't see any potential issues, and it's certainly not as bad as you seem to think.
    As has been said, every weapon, with the possible exception of the shotgun, is a one shot kill on headshots.

I don't have the damage numbers, but I assume the SCAR does more damage than the M4. If so, this is balanced by the smaller magazine.

The only comments I've really heard about the SCAR on PC are in regards to using it as a DMR because it's full auto with a scope. Beyond that I don't see any potential issues, and it's certainly not as bad as you seem to think.
    Nope this is false
  • LWOF_BrOkenArrowLWOF_BrOkenArrow Posts: 321Player

Definitely not true.
    Teamwork is essential, it gives the enemy other people to shoot at

P0asKE2.jpg
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 641Player

Definitely not true.

Which part?

Definitely not true.

Which part?

I think PS4 and PC are quite different in many ways. What you said is true on PC, but it may be incorrect on PS4.
    You guys shouldn't release this game on ps4 unfinished people don't like