Morph through the wall?

OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
in PS4
Really curious how this happened.

Comments

• H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 161Player
    wow first time i saw it and report to the admin of server about this.) but maybe its a bug so test it again whit other player.)if that happings then you need to report this like a bug
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 713Player
    edited May 10
    He prob got revived behind the boxes, and it pushed him thru it..
    In the game since, forever.
    L0rdDamian wrote: »
    are you littel behind??just wonder:)becouse that guy who are in box he saw him.)and i will say at you can hacks over ps4:(sad to hear and see

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,008Moderator
    that map is known to have clipping issues on the PS4 version, so dont run around crying wolf, not everything you dont understand is caused by foul play.
    ss_4_frankof.png
    frankof wrote: »
    that map is known to have clipping issues on the PS4 version, so dont run around crying wolf, not everything you dont understand is caused by foul play.
    lol frankof crying like wolf lol but they should test it if that works if thats work then that are bug??but i dont know i just play in pc and i know ps4 consol you can do it but its banned in consol right.)
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 713Player
    edited May 11
    H.E.A.T. wrote: »
    L0rdDamian wrote: »
    are you littel behind??just wonder:)becouse that guy who are in box he saw him.)and i will say at you can hacks over ps4:(sad to hear and see

This happens on InnerHospital all the time. On this map, you can look thru the boxes cracks to see enemies coming, a common spot for most players to shoot from.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,429Player
    One with high ping one with normal ping.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,012Player
    edited May 11
    Collision bounds of mesh vs character collision . Some of the walls do it too. A character can be up against some walls then press lean . You can then see through the wall at an angle.
    The map of mine used by AAL EU . i had to use different wall inside the broken walls as the collision is not so good and could be leant through.