How to Stream Server Logs to ACI

snokiiisnokiii Posts: 4Player
Hi it's, me, snokiii! I've probably killed you in a game or two..

.. and many seems to be having a problem with that, and are banning/kicking me from their servers because they think that I'm hacking. Unfortunately, my little brother has been using a hack in CS:Source years back on his own account and has since been VAC-banned, and somehow the ban is linked to my account. Therefore, and I understand, people find enough reason to suspect me for hacking. I've searched for a way to end this problem, so people finally would acknowledge my 'talent' and not be suspisious, and I want to setup the ACI stream log thing, I just dont know how to as I'm not a technically competent as some of you may be :chuffed: .

Could anyone help me setting up the streaming-thing? :pleased:

Thanks, snooks
Udklip.PNG 35.2K

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,184Player
    As far as I'm aware.. unless you run your own server, you cannot setup the "streaming-thing".

Only server owners (who probably have to be 100% clean players themselves) can apply to ACI to have their server protected from cheaters. Therefore your question is either moot, or you'd be better off asking over at the ACI forums here - http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/portal.php
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• [soldier][soldier] Posts: 126Player
    edited April 21
    As far as I'm aware.. unless you run your own server, you cannot setup the "streaming-thing".
    Correct, streaming is for server logs.
    Only server owners (who probably have to be 100% clean players themselves) can apply to ACI to have their server protected from cheaters.
    A background check is not required to enroll a server and have it protected.
    Therefore your question is either moot, or you'd be better off asking over at the ACI forums here - http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/portal.php
    Of course that's the best solution. ;)
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 163Player
    snokiii wrote: »
    Hi it's, me, snokiii! I've probably killed you in a game or two..

.. and many seems to be having a problem with that, and are banning/kicking me from their servers because they think that I'm hacking. Unfortunately, my little brother has been using a hack in CS:Source years back on his own account and has since been VAC-banned, and somehow the ban is linked to my account. Therefore, and I understand, people find enough reason to suspect me for hacking. I've searched for a way to end this problem, so people finally would acknowledge my 'talent' and not be suspisious, and I want to setup the ACI stream log thing, I just dont know how to as I'm not a technically competent as some of you may be :chuffed: .

Could anyone help me setting up the streaming-thing? :pleased:

Thanks, snooks

hi ther if you and your bro have same ip adress and he got vac ban then you all in same ip adress be banned from server.
  • snokiiisnokiii Posts: 4Player
    Hi all thanks for answering.

hi ther if you and your bro have same ip adress and he got vac ban then you all in same ip adress be banned from server.[/quote]

This should be kind of weird, because my own account doesnt have any bans of any kind. Is there really no way around all this?
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 163Player
    snokiii wrote: »
    Hi all thanks for answering.

hi ther if you and your bro have same ip adress and he got vac ban then you all in same ip adress be banned from server.

This should be kind of weird, because my own account doesnt have any bans of any kind. Is there really no way around all this?[/quote]so that you mean at your ip adress is nvp and we cant see your ip??its not wierd if you have hacks on your ip and then be all banned and you need maybe hear what admin said if we find any ip banned so be you.if you have alot of traffick on your modem its not server or admins wrong at about yours.so take it or just join aa server and maybe you will be good in ther till they know at you dont hacks.GOOD LUCK