Shoot house Global Scores

-inTel.JonnyBlaze92-inTel.JonnyBlaze92 Posts: 12Player
edited April 14 in Game Support
Do the Global scores take time to update? or is it bugged, i just beat the top score by 5 points and now the leaderboard just times out everytime i go to check it

Comments

• -inTel.JonnyBlaze92-inTel.JonnyBlaze92 Posts: 12Player
    Kinda [TOS Violation] the leaderboard works everytime up until the top score gets beat then it times out every time
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,187Player
    Can't help with your issue tbh.. but I have to say.. WOW you are fast! nice job dude!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 179Player
    Kinda [TOS Violation] the leaderboard works everytime up until the top score gets beat then it times out every time

i think he using somesh..it if you all paus at 0:14 or 0:15 you will see at he hit the blue at first room.) but even i cant shot so fast when im in ther??
    What is somesh? i can send the full vid of me restarting continuously to get the high score.
    The first room you have to shoot the first 3 with burst to get the 4 Of A Kind acheivment.
    IDC whatever, he owned it and he's also owning it whilst using my skin! Legend :mrgreen:

• H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 179Player
    hi =[O2K]=JonnyBlaze i like to see your screenshots if you have any :p
    Hahaha i was confused at first wondering what you meant by screen shots when their is a video right their, then i realised you mean PB Screenshots XD
    IDC whatever, he owned it and he's also owning it whilst using my skin! Legend :mrgreen:

Hhaha really its your skin Uni-sol i love me some camo its a great skin, how do you make your own?
    edited April 29

Hhaha really its your skin Uni-sol i love me some camo its a great skin, how do you make your own?

There was a skin competiton a long time ago, the woodland camo was picked as one of the winning entries, of course it has been spruced up since by the devs before it was added to the game, but you make them kinda like this.. (yep, it's even harder to do than it looks too :lol: )

M4-Woodland.png

Unfortunately (I think) the tiger print camo I made wasn't :(

Main-Pic.png

Actually come to think of it.. Where did the skins forum go?

The tiger print doesnt look to bad, i remember their being a few competitions for skins and maps, just wasnt sure how the actual proccess works haha They need to do more to give people more variety, i mean it doesnt cost much for the community to do majority of the work.
  • The_DoubleDThe_DoubleD Posts: 15Player
    edited May 9
    Wait, the leader board broke directly after you beat the top time? Same thing happend to me 2 months ago. Still can't load it. Thought it was a coincidence, but now that it happen to you...
    https://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/8080/shoothouse-leaderboard-not-loading

[TOS Violation]! nice run haha, im suprised you didnt try the burst on the first three targets, im gonna have to go back and beat this score mad shooting
    edited May 11
    i thought the scores timingout was to stop any people that cheat the top scores without proof and anyone that actually gets the top score is never shown, just all cheaters
  • The_DoubleDThe_DoubleD Posts: 15Player
    Yeah that burst in your video looks really cool. Never would have thought of that. And I think it saves about 25 ms so I might give it a try.
    i mainly did it to get the Acheivement, "4 of a kind"
  • [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
    Just posting to say we are looking in to the issue
    Thaank you Rawrster