Descending Ladders

This question is embarrassing but I have got to ask. I have looked everywhere for the answer, so I am desperate.

I cannot climb down ladders. Going up is fine, but trying to descend is almost always deadly. What is the right key command or key sequence to successfully climb down a ladder? I have spent hours practicing to figure it out. Please don't laugh too hard. I am an old, worn out vet, but still deadly when riled up. :-)

I really appreciate your help.

Stride

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 670Administrator
    S
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 670Administrator
    The key that you have keybind as backwards.
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 320Beta Tester
    Move around the ladder until you see the prompt for using the ladder. Hit the key you have assigned for interaction/use and you should be moved to the top of the ladder. Once on the ladder then use you back key to climb down.
    556127a3323e2cfd0355aaa34b6e0b63-full.jpg
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,419Player
    edited April 8

MiQs46c.jpg
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,546Beta Tester
    edited April 8
    Ladders are "USE" to get on them and Forward/Back Movement keys for up and down.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 989Moderator
    I miss when it was possible to jump to get on the ladders, i still do that going up, it dont work tho so i take a little time getting up ladders(down is really fast, with a bad result :D )
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • ={101st}=Stridefar={101st}=Stridefar Posts: 4Player
    Thanks everyone. I have never seen the prompt after playing for two years. The video was great. Now I know exactly what to look for. Good hunting. Stridefar