Dead game

13»

Comments

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,104Player
    edited March 20
    One way the next game can get some advertising is to pay top streamers to give the game a try. I'm not sure how much devs pay for such a thing, but Insurgency Sandstorm even got a whirl from these guys. It didn't seem to catch on (in fact INS SS's numbers are dropping like a ton of bricks), but it's a way to get tens of thousands+ to get eyes on your game. Of course the #1 thing is to make sure the quality is good enough to catch on and consistent support and content patches (like monthly or quarterly at worst) post release to keep interest.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • McGruppertonMcGrupperton Posts: 20Player
    I love this game. Fell off with AA3. AAPG pulled me back in.

While I miss in depth stat tracking a la aaotracker, and competitive leagues of yore, there is enough here to see some progression. This is by no means a bad game, and I hope i can connect to a match successfully today. This is the only online shooter that scratches the itch for me.

Thank you devs for the experience we do have, and I hope everything gets sorted out.
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 76Player
    Be sure to delete the game and reinstall to revert to previous version for now
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury :: Discord
    www.urgentfury.com
  • [DFekt].L.D.50[DFekt].L.D.50 Posts: 13Player

http://aastats.com/ *cough*
    I love this game. Fell off with AA3. AAPG pulled me back in.

While I miss in depth stat tracking a la aaotracker, and competitive leagues of yore, there is enough here to see some progression. This is by no means a bad game, and I hope i can connect to a match successfully today. This is the only online shooter that scratches the itch for me.

Thank you devs for the experience we do have, and I hope everything gets sorted out.

RpylfC7.gif
    Owner/Leader - DFekt Gaming
  • Joserozay14Joserozay14 Posts: 1Player
    This game is great but they’ve Brocken it I’ve only connected to 3 matches in the last three days it ridiculous how bad it is once I forgot and left it matching for adleadt 3 hours and it was still trying to find a match people are leaving this game it’s soo Brocken
  • [DFekt].L.D.50[DFekt].L.D.50 Posts: 13Player
    This game is great but they’ve Brocken it I’ve only connected to 3 matches in the last three days it ridiculous how bad it is once I forgot and left it matching for adleadt 3 hours and it was still trying to find a match people are leaving this game it’s soo Brocken

That's on console, right? If so...games converted from PC to console have never been that great.
    RpylfC7.gif
    Owner/Leader - DFekt Gaming