Trouble getting games today

ArcheAngel901ArcheAngel901 Posts: 2Player
Haven't connected to a match in a few hours and even joined lobbies with 16 people and the match never started. Anything going on?

Comments

• ShawnG711ShawnG711 Posts: 1Player
    Same here. Been like that for few hours.
  • Urivel55Urivel55 Posts: 1Player
    Yeah it's broken ..I can't either
  • warpig442687227warpig442687227 Posts: 2Player
    Yeah. Having the same troubles. Go to the lobby and waiting to get into a game. And it will never join in.
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    I should have known something was up when it finally saved my sound settings for the first time in over a year lol
  • Army_Vet_18DArmy_Vet_18D Posts: 15Player
    edited March 19
    I had a update but I Guess it screwed the game I can’t play a match either. Supposedly there making a new AA game so there letting this game go to crap.
  • VoidsVetVoidsVet Posts: 13Player
    I dont even see update notes but i got an update this morning that broke match making
  • jregaliajregalia Posts: 3Player
    Yea. Guess it’s going to be down for the night.
  • VoidsVetVoidsVet Posts: 13Player
    Could be longer._. They need sony approval to push a fix
  • Rogueagent01Rogueagent01 Posts: 10Player
    Ok i'm glad it isn't just me. I can't seem to get into a game at all.
  • DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 76Player
    They are working on it
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury :: Discord
    www.urgentfury.com
  • Army_Vet_18DArmy_Vet_18D Posts: 15Player
    edited March 20
    Garbage. Every time they update it gets screwed. Just like AA 3.
  • HOLODENIALHOLODENIAL Posts: 17Player
    Trying to join a friend , the message I get : " could not connect: version mismatch!"

Any idea why?
  • McGruppertonMcGrupperton Posts: 20Player
    I just deleted and reinstalled it. Got into a match like normal on first attempt. Coincidence? Perhaps.
  • AA2-edit-RedoAA2-edit-Redo Posts: 2Player
    I deleted and reinstalled as well, and it worked. The update history shows it stopped at 1.32 and is the latest update. It seems like they pulled 1.33 entirely.
  • Fallenangels420Fallenangels420 Posts: 2Player
    are they still working on servers? I still cant join need help to fixing this issue thanks

PS4 ---- HEADS UP...

We've been working tirelessly to get a fix out to you guys. Last patch was less than optimal. In the meantime, we've REVERTED the game back to v1.32 while we work out the kinks. Many apologies that it's taken this long.
    To revert back to v1.32, delete the game from your PS4, and reinstall. It's that easy.

We hope you'll forgive us.

...oh, and uh... I guess choke spams are back... for now.
    Shane Bell
    Community Manager/CIO
    www.urgentfury.com
  • OnAirOnAir Posts: 2Player
    I just deleted and reinstalled it. Got into a match like normal on first attempt. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Did you rank remain or did you have to start from the beginning?
    OnAir wrote: »

Did you rank remain or did you have to start from the beginning?

It will not affect your rank as that is on the server side not local data
    Shane Bell
    Community Manager/CIO
    www.urgentfury.com
  • ll--n3m3s1s--llll--n3m3s1s--ll Posts: 4Player
    Yeah they pulled the update because of the connection issues and asked ps4 players to delete the game and redownload as they put back previous version a day ago..... BUT nowwww there was again, another update this morning required and after downloading I'm friggen back to connection issues to games and waiting in limbo.
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    Yeah they pulled the update because of the connection issues and asked ps4 players to delete the game and redownload as they put back previous version a day ago..... BUT nowwww there was again, another update this morning required and after downloading I'm friggen back to connection issues to games and waiting in limbo.

Yup. Matchmaking is borked again