What's going on?

OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
Why is there no official announcement regarding the match making issues the PS4 has been experiencing for over a day now? I tend to cut this game a lot of slack since it's totally free but no announcement? Nothing saying what's going on? You had all day yesterday to post something about it but still nothing.

Comments

• DJHaoleDJHaole Posts: 76Player
    There has been but seems it did not make it to the forums:

PS4 ---- HEADS UP...

We've been working tirelessly to get a fix out to you guys. Last patch was less than optimal. In the meantime, we've REVERTED the game back to v1.32 while we work out the kinks. Many apologies that it's taken this long.
    To revert back to v1.32, delete the game from your PS4, and reinstall. It's that easy.

We hope you'll forgive us.

...oh, and uh... I guess choke spams are back... for now.
    Shane Bell
    US: Navy Veteran
    Community Manager/CIO
    Urgent Fury :: Discord
    www.urgentfury.com
  • OnAirOnAir Posts: 2Player
    Will this delete your earned rank or will it revert?
    OnAir wrote: »
    Will this delete your earned rank or will it revert?

It will not
    Shane Bell
    Community Manager/CIO
    www.urgentfury.com
  • ll--n3m3s1s--llll--n3m3s1s--ll Posts: 4Player
    You got to be sh*ttin me with a 2nd update on ps4 so soon now I am back to not finding games and sitting waiting for players. Are you guys going to retweet to delete the game AGAIN and redownload the previous version AGAIN?
  • OneEyeTheHardOneEyeTheHard Posts: 63Player
    Thanks for the update DJ. I guess this is a side effect to my not using Twitter.

• ={101st}=itsakiller={101st}=itsakiller Posts: 1Player
    im trying to join team speak 3 but it wont let me or maybe I need a password can any one help me out plz
    The servers are better but still having issues there have been requests for nat type on the AA discord to help with troubleshooting too https://discord.gg/PQ8685U
    Shane Bell
    Community Manager/CIO
    www.urgentfury.com
  • ALYREZAALYREZA Posts: 21Player
    When the match making was based on the number of players, we simply entered the game. But now that's based on ping, we're having a problem.
    -- PLEASE ADD ME --
    PS4 ID: Esmaeel1368
    Instagram - Profile

1Igu7lx.jpg
  • This sucks. Just put it back the way was. I need a reason to not leave my couch!
  • Army_Vet_18DArmy_Vet_18D Posts: 15Player
    Nice job Devs. U managed to screw the game up more!! Way to go!!
  • HOLODENIALHOLODENIAL Posts: 17Player
    Dont people get fired anymore when they are not able to complete the job they are hired for? Geez.
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 53Developer
    Apologies all. We've been buried trying to get a new patch out to you PS4 guys. We did revert 1.33 to 1.32. With 1.34, we had fail-safes that we believed would eliminate the matchmaking issues. While it did cull the issues, it did not eliminate them. We are currently reviewing logs that were gathered over the weekend. Expect something soon!
  • Thank you
  • RogersThatGBRogersThatGB Posts: 2Player
    Whatever you guys did with the last update def worked! Thank you for the quick fix.
  • McGruppertonMcGrupperton Posts: 20Player
    Wooooooo

Easy joining matches today.
  • Still seems more laggy. Anyone else having that issue?
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 53Developer
    Still seems more laggy. Anyone else having that issue?

I've gotten no other such reports.
  • JERSEYDEVIL1128JERSEYDEVIL1128 Posts: 8Player
    Please fix the game again. It's not letting anyone on saying connection error: internet connection lost but everyone's internet works
  • DeafGalaxyDeafGalaxy Posts: 2Player
    Mine says Disconnected by service request
  • jgvn11jgvn11 Posts: 63Player
    I have had no lag or connection issues on ps4 since the newest patch.