AALeague PC Semifinals

Hi guys, we reached the semifinals!

As you know, the matches are iG vs NaC and SeVn vs Reunited. Now, let's see how each team came this far in the tournament.

Internet Gangsters managed to go through playoffs with relative ease, making no mistakes and having a perfect score of 11 wins with no losses. Their opponents, Not a Clan, did not have as clean of a run, scoring 7 wins and 4 losses, but still they represent a big threat, as most of them used to play in iG's lineup not long ago. Defenitely a great match!

In the other bracket we find Team Sevn, a team that played very well during the playoffs, except in the last couple of matches, where they fell short against iG and most notably against Reunited, against which they lost 15-0. Still, they managed a respectable score of 9 wins and 2 losses. This is their chance to revenge the loss. Reunited on the other hand are a great team, fielding top notch players from various countries. They also scored 9 wins and 2 losses during the playoff, losing only to iG and sVs.

Do you have any predictions? Write them below, it should be fun.
ss_4_sevn.ras7.png

Comments

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    edited February 21
    Looking at the teams, the experience and who spends time playing/practising:

IG and SEVN are the most experienced teams in this tournament - both have been playing since the beginning of this game. However IG only started playing competitive way later than SEVN.

Even though IG didn't start playing tournaments sooner, they're the few remaining teams that train/practise on a weekly basis making them a very good tactical team compared to most of the other ones.

SEVN on the other hand have been a bit more innactive in terms of practising, but since they're so experienced with eachother in their team - it makes them a dangerous team to play against, specially on their favourite maps.

Due to lack of competition in this game some teams are made of a mixture of other teams - an example is REUNITED. Even though they're not experienced as a team, the fact they have good individual and experienced players, it makes it a good team.

NAC is a new team but with players that play basically everyday. They lack of competition experience. However they can become a good team if they keep on playing competition.

In conclusion,
    - IG > NAC ( it would shock me that NAC won this - its possible though ),
    - REUNITED > SEVN ( its anyones game to be fair, however I think REUNITED is more prepared than SEVN, if SEVN actually practices this week well, they could take it ).

Those are my thoughts, good luck to all teams.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 676Player
    Who are you people? Is this an Oceanic league?

• AAL.RamboAAL.Rambo Posts: 44Player
    doogle! wrote: »

European league ;)
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,121Player
    Apparently America's Army has a more vibrant Euro scene than North America :o
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!

Always did, while NA had 8 teams we had over 20 playing comp.

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,016Moderator
    You know that that has been the case for a long time, you dont really have to bold it out.

ss_4_frankof.png
  • PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    nice read! thank you.

Good luck to all teams
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,121Player
    frankof wrote: »
    You know that that has been the case for a long time, you dont really have to bold it out.

Just sad in a way. We had a very vibrant NA competition community back in the AAO/2 days.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!

European league ;)

I know :P They didn't take the bait. I played with those dudes for 2 years, kickin around in the comp scene. Which, I'll agree with Frank, was way more active than the NA scene. And this is the reason I support AAPG PS4 being open to the European countries as well as NA.

European league ;)

I know :P They didn't take the bait. I played with those dudes for 2 years, kickin around in the comp scene. Which, I'll agree with Frank, was way more active than the NA scene. And this is the reason I support AAPG PS4 being open to the European countries as well as NA.

Doogle I know haha, so you take the bait, come on tell us your predictions :)
    I can't see their rosters on the AALeague site. Do you happen to have those?

Information tab for each team

That means I gotta sign up. Pffsh
    Basically I only need to look at Reunited's roster because I don't know who's playing where.

But I take iG over NaC. iG was one of the very few clans that was always down to scrim during my time in EU. When you take high level players, add chemistry and practice, they're going to beat most teams. Even if those teams have better individual players, you cannot underestimate the time spent together playing pubs and scrimming. iG in dominant fashion.

Sorry I didnt see the message. I will try in the next league at least have the info roster of each team in the website.