Stuck on Honor Level 41, where's some info on the honor levels?

=[O2K]=.AussieJackal=[O2K]=.AussieJackal Posts: 7Player
edited February 17 in Game Support
I've just made a comeback to AA:PG after a long break and been playing for over a week now.
How long does it take to Level up honor?
I'm a SMA on honor Level 41 and it won't go up. I've been getting some good points and it hasn't changed, and been a really good medic. Couldn't find nothing on profile for honor.

Comments

• H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 181Player
    I've just made a comeback to AA:PG after a long break and been playing for over a week now.
    How long does it take to Level up?
    I'm a SMA on Level 41 and it won't go up. I've been getting some good points and it hasn't changed. On profile it says XP needed for SMA is zero and I can't see where else it would tell me about level.
    hi that is coming i was L 44 and i m now 45 before that stand SMA but now is that number,just play and you will see

• Been playing for ages and still hasn't changed. Other friends said their's hasn't changed either. Couldn't find anything to explain honor system.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    The experience required to level up each level is exponential. This means you need more exp to level n+1 than n. So the higher level you're the longer it will take.
    After level 40 it takes alot of time but its normal.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • vexiii...!!!vexiii...!!! Posts: 1Player
    Same problem level 40 and not moving. If its normal ok but if its bug or some error plz give me solution. Ty
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    edited February 17
    Best thing to do is check your profile and watch to see if your XP is going up. If it is, you should eventually level up, or at least we can track what's going on.

If it isn't, THAT is when we have a problem.

For instance, Vexiii has 1,220,415 XP as I type this.

Let me know.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    2 days ago i leveled up to 43, so it works.
    AAPG is good!
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 632Moderator
    Keebler750 wrote: »

For instance, Vexiii has 1,220,415 XP as I type this.

3 hours later, he has 1,222,027
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    It IS possible that the Rank vs Level tracking may be disconnected after SMA, so we'll have to watch out for it.

Anyone have link to "XP per level" info listed somewhere?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 550Beta Tester
    edited February 18
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=527862627

At the end of the guide, we have this: XP formula for Levels 21-40: 600*(Lvl^2+(Lvl-20)^2). So each level needs increasingly more XP (but not exponentially more - if we want to be mathematically correct...).

Assuming that the level 21-40 formula is true for 41-100, we can calculate the XP needed for each level. If some very high level player could post their level here, we could check the theory - Arkeiro? (I can't see player levels at the profile pages, sorry)
    If this is true, for level 100 you need 9840000 XP, 8.2 times more than you need for SMA.

I attached a plot, visualizing these numbers.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    I am level 66 with 4m XP. Looking at your graph it matches with my stats. Level 100 is a long way.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 550Beta Tester
    I am level 66 with 4m XP. Looking at your graph it matches with my stats. Level 100 is a long way.

Thanks. I had an alternative guess, but with that you would be level 64 only. So it looks like the Total XP needed=600*(Lvl^2+(Lvl-20)^2) formula is true for the 21-100 range.
    Well, actually we don't even know it is capped at 100 or not, and it will take a loooooong time for anyone to get there.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • Thanks guys for letting me know :+1: