Mapping Contest - Please Please Please?

2»

Comments

• aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 372Developer
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Hey, Hollywood.... due to some business I had near Huntsville, I happen to know of an artist looking for work (son of someone I dealt with). Have anywhere to point him for the application process? :)

SAIC's website for Huntsville, AL openings
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,560Beta Tester
    Thanks. Found it! :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 626Player
    well just have a competition for map , art work to be added at a later date ,if devs are happy to release reaction with no art work ,then why not a umm , maybe ask delta thunder and wolverine who are both able to put out game ready maps to over see and give suggestions to makers about art work .

• ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,093Player
    edited February 16
    You can easily make a nice enough looking map with the default textures that exist in the map maker. Sure, they may not look as well done compared to one where a professional mapping artist takes a pass though the map, but most of the UMMs I've seen look legit enough. The average quality in terms of looks has come a long way since we first got the editor years ago.

It would be great to get some maps added even if they are taken "as is".
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,117Beta Tester
    I don't have much time to do anything lately, BUT!..... for this game and community, I can manage few minutes here and there to dress up a map. However, only if its official contest and the map(s) will make it into the game. I can help with judging too. Like I said, I don't have much time, so patience is a virtue!

Good luck! :+1:
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 42Developer
    Hey Keeb! Hop onto google, and just search "Army Game Studio jobs." That should gather all the active postings from across multiple sites.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,560Beta Tester
    :+1: Thanks, V_NillaJ. That works even better! :)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 644Player
    Wolverine's CSAR would be a great addition to the very boring PS4 map rotation...