my son

H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 146Player
edited January 31 in R&R
hi all i maybe can play in wild becouse my son was jumping at front at train yesterdag at 18:00 at swe time 30 2019 and the police was here and say at we suspects at that are your son and they will do DNA test at my wife so we know 100%at that are your son((and you know at he was at foster home and you know to at they can kill one child but i suspects that fosterdad did something at my son but its only suspects in my head becouse i have vid at that fosterdad follows my son over all place when my son will talk to me and he never did it.but this are police work and we will see what happing at this.so i say bye and we see in the game when im ready but i guess i will take the beer and try to forget this in wild but i say maybe all know me when i do it.((see you in game when i be ready:(((

Comments

• ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 973Player
    I hope they are wrong man . My thoughts are with you . I pray for you and family .
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 146Player
    thanks Muzza455 but its goning.its very hard to know if this are true,the one say and the sec say and thats why my head gos round but we will see.the dna takes 3 or 4 weeks and yee i have cry 2 days now and take beers and yee i know at the fu alco but we will see and thanks Muzza455
    yesterday police call me and tell me at that was your son becouse we did take dental ID from the dentist and that is 100% at that are your son:((((
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,547Beta Tester
    Geez, man. I don't even know what to say. All I can say is I'm very sorry to hear that. As a parent myself, I have no idea how I could handle such a thing. :(
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 641Player
    edited February 13
    Terrible news Heat. I am so sorry for your loss. We're one big AA family, and I hope you have people that you can reach out to if you need to. If not, I'm available through PM here. Remember that there's no shame in asking for help, whether that's in real life or here in the digital world. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    doogle! wrote: »
    Terrible news Heat. I am so sorry for your loss. We're one big AA family, and I hope you have people that you can reach out to if you need to. If not, I'm available through PM here. Remember that there's no shame in asking for help, whether that's in real life or here in the digital world. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Thanks yee i have friends when i need to talk and yes we are Big family.

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 641Player
    Cheers brother. Hope you're doing okay
  • GunR|CybershockGunR|Cybershock Posts: 10Player
    [TOS Violation] man im oo sorry
    9QKSBgq.png
    hi now we have been to the funeral and our son is buried in the earth resting in peace our son:((((((
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 713Player
    They hold your son for 3 months before they allowed you to bury him, I can't imagine how much pain and stress that must have caused your family. May he rest in piece.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,547Beta Tester
    Again, I am at a loss for words. Nothing seem right in such a moment. Really sorry to hear all this.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,570Player
    edited May 6
    Kondolera, H.E.A.T. !!!!!!!!
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 973Player
    Sad man so sad i feel for you and your family.
    thanks all but hes in the earth and yes 3 months its long time:( but soc dont care at this >:) see in games all