Third Infantry Division Is Recruiting!

13»

Comments

• MSG-J.Rizzo[3rdID]MSG-J.Rizzo[3rdID] Posts: 81Player
    Hello AAPG community. 3rdID is still actively recruiting player to have fun and enjoy the realm feel! feel free to join our public teamspeak or you may message me directly for more information about us!

happy fragging!
    J.Rizzo.jpg

• 3rdID is still recruiting!

Hows everyone liking the new RPG? I have die a many times from it but have yet to even find one ingame. I do like the ability that server owners can turn the RPG off or on in the servers.
    • LTC John LaFlash
    • 3rd Infantry Division
    • www.3rdinf.us
    • Steam: LTC J.LaFlash[3rdID]
  • We are accepting new players 15years and older for AAPG training times Tuesday @2000 EST and our FTX is Sunday @ 1900 come and look us up https://3rdinf.us/ TS teamspeak.3rdinf.us
  • Hello AAPG community. 3rdID is still actively recruiting player to have fun and enjoy the realm feel! feel free to join our public teamspeak or you may message me directly for more information about us!

happy fragging!
  • Third Infantry Division is looking for more members! Looking to take part of a Milsim well come join one of the longest running milsim units out there! add me on steam or visit 3rdinf.us today!
  • MSG-J.Rizzo[3rdID]MSG-J.Rizzo[3rdID] Posts: 81Player
    Good morning AA Players! we are still seeking new players that want to have that milsim experience and enjoy themselves! stop by our teamspeak or our website!
    J.Rizzo.jpg

• Hello AA:PG Community,

The 3rd ID is always looking for those who want to be part of a MilSim unit. Not only do we support AA:PG but also support Insurgency:Sandstorm and ARMA 3.

Feel free to join our TeamSpeak and have a chat with us.
    W.Blackwell.jpg