sensitivity for controllers (PC version)

when i try to play AA on PC with my PS4 controller i cant adjust the sensitivity and am stuck at a really low camera speed i changed the input in the steam controller config and that helped a tiny bit but not enough to make the game playable i changed the mouse sensitivity to 100 and it had zero effect on the controller so even to make controller and mouse sensitivity the same thing would make a huge difference
controller sensitivity (PC version)
  1. add sensitivity2 votes
    1. make mouse sensitivity work on controllers
      50.00%
    2. add another sensitivity adjustment for controllers
      50.00%

Comments

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 610Player
    Try right hand playing mouse and left hand controller (use just the left thumb stick for wasd, I also set the shoulder buttons and the left "cross" for things like ts, jump, action etc.). Works like a charm.
    AAPG is good!
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 657Administrator
    Make sure you plug in your controller before stating the game. I thought there was a adjustment before for the controller sensitivity but I just checked with my xbox remote and I do not see it. The movements are a little slow but they are playable. However if I cared about my KDR then I would not be so happy about not being able to crank up the sensitivity.
  • Spl00ged_onUSpl00ged_onU Posts: 5Player
    i only use my remote wired to much input lag when using Bluetooth an i just don't like knowing that someone is behind me an i cant turn around fast enough to do anything like if the person isn't already in the center of the screen good lucky shooting anywhere near them
    P.S. i dont want anyone to think im dissing this game i love this game but would love it even more if i could play all the good PC maps with a controller i have a really good KDR on PS4 but am horrible when i try an play with mouse an key board an it just makes the game a little less enjoyable when i know i can do way better
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,055Player
    I'd say just practice getting good with mouse & keyboard. Using a controller on PC would put you at a huge disadvantage no matter what.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    i get that using a keyboard an mouse works for most people but not for me i grew up using a controller an to learn to play with mouse an keyboard for 1 game
    (cause the rest have controller config) just seems like a little much an the learning curve i am still going through for mouse an keyboard sometimes makes me wanna just not play it cause the buttons are to far apart i cant use the slide like i do on console the walking is 1 speed theirs no slow walk like on console unless you continuously ADS the weapon switching is hard cause im using fingers that i could be walking , shooting or aiming with, the spot button is in a difficult to reach spot and if i change 1 key binding i have to basically rebind my whole keyboard cause of key interference an the leaning is canceled when i try an walk left or right witch doesn't happen on console i just want to play the good maps with a controller an to be able to actually control my character without actions being canceled because i wanna peek around a corner
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player
    i get that using a keyboard an mouse works for most people but not for me i grew up using a controller an to learn to play with mouse an keyboard for 1 game
    (cause the rest have controller config) just seems like a little much an the learning curve i am still going through for mouse an keyboard sometimes makes me wanna just not play it cause the buttons are to far apart i cant use the slide like i do on console the walking is 1 speed theirs no slow walk like on console unless you continuously ADS the weapon switching is hard cause im using fingers that i could be walking , shooting or aiming with, the spot button is in a difficult to reach spot and if i change 1 key binding i have to basically rebind my whole keyboard cause of key interference an the leaning is canceled when i try an walk left or right witch doesn't happen on console i just want to play the good maps with a controller an to be able to actually control my character without actions being canceled because i wanna peek around a corner

There should be a toggle for tactical mode to walk slower. Check the key bindings.
  • RollingInTheHurtRollingInTheHurt Posts: 178Player
    Why not just get one of them third party controllers that allows you to program it with macros and keybinds?
    Exploiters love them...
    35d2uec.png