Mic problem PC

Sa[G]resSa[G]res Posts: 4Player
Hello my mic stop working in the game i chose the nome of the mic but is going back to default, i already uninstalled game the driver of the mic nothing works.
I even deleted the filles in the config. Btw the mic works fine on discord teamspeak and other games that use voip.
Thanks For the help :awesome:

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,546Beta Tester
    edited January 26
    I'd check how Windows is handing off the playback device to the program if you've already tried configs and settings.

I have multiple audio devices so always make sure they are default in the Windows settings before starting an App.

Oh, and ....un-mute your mic!! :)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Sa[G]resSa[G]res Posts: 4Player
    Yes it is as default in Windows the this is i dont have other mic
    Just tried other micro but that is with problems the game. Works ingame
    I think i now where is the problem so i have the headphones steelseries arctis pro gamedack so they have a option to put them in high-res for some reason the game dont support that option so I guess I have to put them in normal 7. 1
    Thanks
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,419Player
    I have had this problem for months my mic stops working during the game I believe its steam it only started happening since they did the big update.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 146Player
    KEE usb or normal?? when i use my webcam i turn off the pic and use that like mic and i have headset whit out mic.) and i know at that are proplem sometime at mic but maybe its the server if you test white 2 player in side game you will be fine BUT look then when player join like 10 player or full server then the mic can be laggy and turn off.dont know why my mic in game are in default all the time if you set that up like your namn at device then your mic is not working.and when you are in the game dont use the insetting at mic becouse then you cant talk in the mic when the new round start.and yes mute can be in your pc.
  • SiNsOfThEDeViLSiNsOfThEDeViL Posts: 106Player
    Maybe try to verify game integrity or see if you can repair your mic. Try to disable it and then enable it back. As I really don't know what else to do.

Whatever you do, you cannot outrun the devil.

Steam