Achievement question

Fastfinger- Disarm the C4 with under one second remaining,only one 1% of the AAPG community has this. .
i played on c4 map's all night defusing waiting for timer to hit 4,5,-Seconds before starting diffuse process
Timing and getting exact time its takes to defuse the bomb.
Then cutting the wire with exactly 0.00 seconds remaining.....

What am i doing wrong or is this a broken achievement?

9QKSBgq.png

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 638Administrator
    Its hard to get but you just need to defuse it with just under the 1 sec or with the 1 sec left.
  • DrawnDrawn Posts: 169Player
    He is not the first adressing this.
  • -Accuracy--Accuracy- Posts: 6Player
    Its hard to get but you just need to defuse it with just under the 1 sec or with the 1 sec left.

okay i timed it all pulled it right at 0.00 again cut nothing
    9QKSBgq.png
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 124Player
    i did make it on Beta but not now:(
  • -Accuracy--Accuracy- Posts: 6Player
    Just like kill 100 dev's Wont ever happen xD they have abandoned the game
    9QKSBgq.png
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,465Beta Tester
    I think there may be issues in the database and scoring, some of which is due to be patched here shortly. (Shoothouse stuff, for example.) However, the studio is definitely going to be transitioning at some point to the new AA:5 game and AAPG will eventually be left as is. I personally would like the final version of AAPG left on the internet to be bug free so we can still play it in the future, but.....?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    I think there may be issues in the database and scoring, some of which is due to be patched here shortly. (Shoothouse stuff, for example.) However, the studio is definitely going to be transitioning at some point to the new AA:5 game and AAPG will eventually be left as is. I personally would like the final version of AAPG left on the internet to be bug free so we can still play it in the future, but.....?

I agree.

And if you were responding to the previous post, he was talking about the achievement for killing 100 Devs and how he doesn't see Devs playing, not killing the game.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,030Player
    edited January 3
    Even when the game was first coming out, Dev sightings weren't the most common. Usually you'd see them on patch day, otherwise very occasionally at other times. These days? Maybe they pop up on officials once in a while? Not sure, never seen them in the 101st server that's for sure. Shame too, since it would be great to see Developers try out the community maps.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,465Beta Tester
    I know Soundy played there... :)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • LIL-GHOSTLIL-GHOST Posts: 33Player
    I know this thread is old but , 2 questions....

1 - when the bomb is counting down to explode, on PS4 is there somewhere where the actual time is displayed...? Right now the only way I know it's about to go is by listening to the beeps lol.

2 - on PS4, do any devs play? If so how does one go about jumping in a game with them? I'd be happy killing a Dev just one time =)