Server Update 17/01/2019

[EF]=JAY=[EF]=JAY= Posts: 109Player
edited January 18 in Server Support
Hello

So this morning i notice that my servers dont appear in the server list , since i can see that everything seems fine on the server side i though maybe there was an update.

So i went to the AA forums (i.e here) and i checked News and announcments and nothing was posted.
So then i though the problem was at my end so i started troubleshooting restarting hardware and software checking ports ect ect losing a lot of time and effort.

Then i checked the Steam forums just in case, and lo and behold someone mentioned there had been a small update....

SO!

Maybe we can work out a system where server owners get some form of notification when there is an update? maybe an email to the Email used to registrer the server?

That would be helpfull!!

Jay

Steam Name:[EF]=Jay=
[EF] =Elite Fighters=
Server IP:82.255.178.154:7778
b_560_95_1.png

Comments

• L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 713Player
    Why only the server admins, its simple really.. If you update a game, post those notes on the forums. Like every other game dev team does, that way you don't get 20 people reinstalling their servers thinking there is a problem on their side.

But, this has been going on for couple years now.. They never learn.
  • [EF]=JAY=[EF]=JAY= Posts: 109Player
    Why only the server admins, its simple really.. If you update a game, post those notes on the forums. Like every other game dev team does, that way you don't get 20 people reinstalling their servers thinking there is a problem on their side.

But, this has been going on for couple years now.. They never learn.

Yeah ,i honestly dont understand, it seems very unprofessional.

Steam Name:[EF]=Jay=
    [EF] =Elite Fighters=
    Server IP:82.255.178.154:7778
    b_560_95_1.png