Update

Anyone know what the update was for.

Comments

• Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 345Moderator
    V_NillaJ wrote: »
    LIL-GHOST wrote: »
    LIL-GHOST wrote: »
    Yeah np. Couple of us have been trying to recreate the glitches we have come across especially ones that we actively see other players trying to exploit.

We are hotfixing the Crossfire issue and the bulletproofness of glass too. Should be out this week.

Just curious... Does that mean glass will be bulletproof, or not bulletproof? LOL

It means in some cases it's supposed to be bulletproof.

such as?

Such as the meshed windows in Inner Hospital. Those were previously impenetrable, and will be reverted with the hotfix.
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,400Player
    hmm could have informed server owners it was out today :(
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 966Moderator
    i was under the impression it was urgent, we got it yesterday, tested it and it got released today, was that so bad?
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player
    frankof wrote: »
    i was under the impression it was urgent, we got it yesterday, tested it and it got released today, was that so bad?

I think a simple post with update notes on here and on Steam is all people were looking for.
  • L.LovettL.Lovett Posts: 64Player
    =) yes at your server will be fine and pinger drop lower and then your server will be update in 24 H.and allso you need reinstall rent server becouse that are bug in ther.

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Unlocked Apr 17, 2015 @ 19:39
    Member since April 17, 2007.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,400Player
    L.Lovett wrote: »
    =) yes at your server will be fine and pinger drop lower and then your server will be update in 24 H.and allso you need reinstall rent server becouse that are bug in ther.

All done my friend =)
    Just a simple post saying bug fix update that's all.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 944Player
    frankof wrote: »

hotfix came fast so....... thanks guys . =)