Bugs.

2»

Comments

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 635Player
    LIL-GHOST wrote: »
    Yeah np. Couple of us have been trying to recreate the glitches we have come across especially ones that we actively see other players trying to exploit.

We are hotfixing the Crossfire issue and the bulletproofness of glass too. Should be out this week.

Just curious... Does that mean glass will be bulletproof, or not bulletproof? LOL

It means in some cases it's supposed to be bulletproof.

such as?

Well this has piqued my curiosity. I can think of a few different types of glass I've encountered.

(Lobby of hospital) absolutely bulletproof glass.
    Some of it sticks up from the ground right in front of the garden entrance.

(Windows in Hydra) not bulletproof.

Then there's glass that's somewhere in the middle, particularly on uptown (balconies of uptown). In this last case I always assumed that there was just reduced damage when shooting through this glass, because sometimes it won't kill them and other times it will but it seems to take a lot of ammo. Also the glass doesn't break.

The last number I recall seeing is that bullets that go through objects such as walls only lose 10% damage. This number is from open beta and may have changed.
  • V_NillaJV_NillaJ Posts: 40Developer
    Yeah np. Couple of us have been trying to recreate the glitches we have come across especially ones that we actively see other players trying to exploit.

We are hotfixing the Crossfire issue and the bulletproofness of glass too. Should be out this week.

Just curious... Does that mean glass will be bulletproof, or not bulletproof? LOL

such as?

Such as the meshed windows in Inner Hospital. Those were previously impenetrable, and will be reverted with the hotfix.
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 713Player
    edited January 15

such as?

Well this has piqued my curiosity. I can think of a few different types of glass I've encountered.

(Lobby of hospital) absolutely bulletproof glass.
    Some of it sticks up from the ground right in front of the garden entrance.

(Windows in Hydra) not bulletproof.

Then there's glass that's somewhere in the middle, particularly on uptown (balconies of uptown). In this last case I always assumed that there was just reduced damage when shooting through this glass, because sometimes it won't kill them and other times it will but it seems to take a lot of ammo. Also the glass doesn't break.

Hydra I've no clue, dislike the map as much as my mother in law (if I had one). But the glass on Uptown are unbreakable but you can just shoot thru it with out issues, as intended I believe. The glass issue he means is the one in hospital, the windows (next to red hall) are intended to be bulletproof, now you can just kill people thru it which will be fixed. With this, hotfix.