Bug report inner

H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 124Player
hi sry for de bad rec but i saw i need to reg that again:( and that why that are low settings in ther .but we cant kill from the windows and we was never killd before to.

Comments

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 607Player
    If you are too close to the wall, parts of your body sticks through the wall and you can shoot it. Got countless kills there this way ;)
    AAPG is good!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,470Beta Tester
    I notice he WASN'T though, in the last one.

I wonder what the weapon blocking value is for that glass.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 124Player
    no we was never close at the windows??yes the other one was before i told him to move from the windows.but i did hear at they have update that to old system??or do i hear romer??you need to look at the pre-fire to becouse they do it allot when they dont see player.and they jumping like bunny when they fire but you have right this are free game so i maybe leave the game its fun to play whit friends but not when they have hacks on.if you understand me.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    I notice he WASN'T though, in the last one.

I wonder what the weapon blocking value is for that glass.

The damage indicator also shows the damage as coming from ~120 degrees to his left.
  • H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 124Player
    i will go in ther again and rec and show you tge next vid brb in maybe 2 h
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 473Beta Tester
    H.E.A.T. wrote: »
    i will go in ther again and rec and show you tge next vid brb in maybe 2 h

I'd be interested in the perspective of the shooter.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
    edited January 11
    It is actually a real bug. The surgery windows aren't bulletproof anymore,lol.
    AAPG is good!
  • KodenKoden Posts: 279Player
    edited January 11
    Someone changed the material properties for that kind of glass in the editor...?
    Derob6.jpg
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 700Player
    Flatlander wrote: »
    It is actually a real bug. The surgery windows aren't bulletproof anymore,lol.

Can confirm, killed the VIP in front of red from the other side of surgery.
    Anyone?! Devs? Situation is quite annoying on inner imo.
    AAPG is good!
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 939Player
    Flatlander wrote: »
    Anyone?! Devs? Situation is quite annoying on inner imo.

only inner ? this is on all glass in every map is it not .
  • L.LovettL.Lovett Posts: 64Player
    its on all maps and i have found more bugs for some can shoot through walls when they are sitting at corners then i see marks at the wall there fire and when they are in the hospital in the middle of the lobby they can shoot to the dark room and even when they are up and over they can shoot from there to the dark room and hit a player they do not see

8 Year in service
    400 XP
    Unlocked Apr 17, 2015 @ 19:39
    Member since April 17, 2007.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 473Beta Tester
    L.Lovett wrote: »
    its on all maps and i have found more bugs for some can shoot through walls when they are sitting at corners then i see marks at the wall there fire and when they are in the hospital in the middle of the lobby they can shoot to the dark room and even when they are up and over they can shoot from there to the dark room and hit a player they do not see

Report these if you haven't already. Also, use screenshots of the locations.

Bullet holes can be misleading tho. If a wall is thin and you shoot one side, the hole will appear on both sides of the wall, even if the bullet did not go through the wall.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    L.Lovett wrote: »

Report these if you haven't already. Also, use screenshots of the locations.

Bullet holes can be misleading tho. If a wall is thin and you shoot one side, the hole will appear on both sides of the wall, even if the bullet did not go through the wall.

And as always, spectator mode should never be used as a source of truth. This is most likely what's happening here.