is that wrong at theys card

H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 133Player
hi all just get the rec i just will call you ppl in becouse i see that alot of high player who have moste kill in server but i dont know wher i should lay it in tips??or

Comments

• H.E.A.T.H.E.A.T. Posts: 133Player
    edited December 2018
    so whats wrong at this??
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 665Administrator
    Have you check your device manager for any updates?
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,532Beta Tester
    First let's try to figure out what he's saying. I think he's suggesting there's a problem with THEM. He's talking about 'recs' and player score.

That's not the case. The issue is with HEAT's computer (as Gorilla mentions.)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    I thought he was saying there was something wrong with his gcard. lol
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,532Beta Tester
    I think he's saying "Should I report them?"
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    HEAT we need you to try to be more clear about what your asking or talking about bud?
    edited December 2018
    LOL guys you funny.i mean at they have problems whit card not me when i record they in game i see alot of player who have this in game even i cant do it when i stand close to bed or other things.its looks at they are in at the bed and screen go up and down and sometime they have black screens and you see it its not all player who do this its only player who i think maybe have problems whit the card my card are update and i get 2 gb in that card.)and also when they do it they dont have sound??are that a bug or what??i can rec them when im close to them when i see thers body gos up and down when they are close to wall and at the bed but i will coming back whit that when i see one do it.
  • I think he means people with flickering screen, looks like standing up and down 100 times during 1 second while aiming. I saw that too, maybe a couple of times, but not recently.
    I think he means people with flickering screen, looks like standing up and down 100 times during 1 second while aiming. I saw that too, maybe a couple of times, but not recently.
    yes that i mean .)thanks UltraInstinctSaiyan

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,411Player
    It would be better if you recorded using free camera mode that way you can stay well behind the player and record what he is doing.
    Space bar to change camera mode m8.
    It would be better if you recorded using free camera mode that way you can stay well behind the player and record what he is doing.
    Space bar to change camera mode m8.
    yes delton i try this yesterday but its hard to see who the player are :(but just at time i will rec when im in the specter.)

hi:) i did it today:) here is that first slow up and down at wall

here is that other onw fast up and down

• L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 703Player
    Looks like a dysnc between player and server to me, nothing special.
    L0rdDamian wrote: »
    Looks like a dysnc between player and server to me, nothing special.
    are you sure becouse im from sweden and see that when high player do this??i never see it in EU server so i call this out are that a bug??or whats do they doing?will at dev will answer this topic thanks you all

and allso if you looking at the minimap are stranges becouse never see it before??